Need house/apartment long term

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003
Back in the DR... We, my wife and me (we have no dogs), need an apartment/smaller house in the Sosua, Cabarete, Puerto Plata area.

What we need:

1. A place for long term
2. Safe area
2. 24 hours power
3. Access to Internet or the ability to put in a phone line.
4. 1-3 bedroom, 50-120 sqm living area.

References available upon request.

Please PM me.

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
DR Mpe said:
Back in the DR... We, my wife and me (we have no dogs), need an apartment/smaller house in the Sosua, Cabarete, Puerto Plata area.

What we need:

1. A place for long term
2. Safe area
2. 24 hours power
3. Access to Internet or the ability to put in a phone line.
4. 1-3 bedroom, 50-120 sqm living area.

References available upon request.

Please PM me.

I saw several signs up in Atlantico area of Puerto Plata, yesterday when going from Playa Dorada. Go there and have a look. Those apartments have generators, gates and are residencial.

stesmarty

Oct 7, 2005
smarty

loads and loads of properties in sosua best person to contact is liam an irish guy hes got several properties up for long term rental basis you can find him at the checkpoint bar sosua most afternoons about 1pm

TimInDR

Jun 4, 2005
www.prestigecarrentals.com
I'm looking to move closer to the Cabarete/Sosua area...

But I'm wondering if any of you fat-cats that live in Sea Horse a couple weeks a year need a house-sitter while you're out globe-trotting?

Seriously... I'd house sit really cheap...give you the peace of mind knowing that everything is okay? hmm???

Anyone? anyone?

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003
Apartment/house

I should have stated that I do not need furniture, and I can get my own phoneline - and flash that way. I am a resident, not a tourist. Many replies that I have received is in the 900 USD range.... excluding power lol

I think I have found a place, but more suggestions are very welcome.

Thank you in advance.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Long term rental

If you send me a PM or an email, I can give you some contact info for some people who handle long term condo rentals in Sosua at fairly reasonable prices.

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
DR Mpe said:
I should have stated that I do not need furniture, and I can get my own phoneline - and flash that way. I am a resident, not a tourist. Many replies that I have received is in the 900 USD range.... excluding power lol

I think I have found a place, but more suggestions are very welcome.

Thank you in advance.

Residencial houses ( 3 bedrooms ) goes for about 10-12.000 pesos/month in Atlantico or close by.
Apartments 2 bedroom in same area, w. generator, is around 8000-10.000
Costsmbar has the same price range, if that is an option, slightly cheaper.

There are 2 huge houses in Torre Alta 2 for rent from December. 3 bedroom, garage etc etc, furnished as well. Luxury.
The will go for around 500 US/month...

So what you got suggested for 900 US, was that the whole north coast?
NO normal residencial prices are that high, unless it is a ripoff..
Tourist prices yes, but not residencial.
The house in Torre Alta where the governeur lives now, was out for rent 1 year ago. That is luxury by all means ( jacuzzi, big area, garage, 2 floor, 2 living rooms, 3 bedrooms, maid chamber and everything else ).
Friends of mine that lived there, paid 600 US/month incl. garderner.

jaguarbob

Bronze
Mar 2, 2004
long term rental in sosua

Rocky said:
If you send me a PM or an email, I can give you some contact info for some people who handle long term condo rentals in Sosua at fairly reasonable prices.
email me if possible,I am looking for rental in sosua,cabarete,pp,2 or 3 bedroom,unfurnished...
bob

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
jaguarbob said:
email me if possible,I am looking for rental in sosua,cabarete,pp,2 or 3 bedroom,unfurnished...
bob
Hi Bob,
I replied to your PM and am unable to email you as you don't have that feature enabled by clicking on your name.
Regards, Marco,