calling fellow bloggers

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
MG, your blog is in a class of its own. A thing of beauty.

Thanks for tagging me but I am hopeless at these things. I end up sounding like a beauty queen, except I don't want to work with children. I will have to find another way of returning the compliment.:)

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Chirimoya said:
MG, your blog is in a class of its own. A thing of beauty.

Thanks for tagging me but I am hopeless at these things. I end up sounding like a beauty queen, except I don't want to work with children. I will have to find another way of returning the compliment.:)

Chiri, I love your blog, please don't stop. I need my daily dose of life, lived vicariously through you!

Last edited:

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
The blog will not stop for the time being, it's just the 'five sevens' challenge. MG did hers beautifully, but mine is like 'see the world, err, that's it'. Maybe you could do one as a guest blog on mine!?

Anyway, as I said, I'm working on my own tag for MG's blog.

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
I like the creative banter that goes on with all of this stuff, so here's some ideas for sevens for you, Chir:

seven things I wish I knew before remodeling
seven things I always bring back from my travels (marmite, yeah)
seven things my son has said that makes me laugh or cry
seven reasons I love the DR
seven reasons I hate it

:) Some have been reasonably covered, anyhoo.

ETA: Trina, guest blog, yeah!!

Last edited:

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Chirimoya said:
Maybe you could do one as a guest blog on mine!?

You know, as I heard Pib say once about her own life, my life is pretty vanilla. Although I cannot imagine Pib's life being dull, my life revolves around my kids and my work. I have discovered that just because I find my children amazing and funny, not everyone shares my opinion :surprised :classic: .

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Guest blog challenge

Trina, isn't that what this type of blogging is all about? The everyday things? I'm not exactly rafting down the Amazon but there is still something most days that makes it into my blog. Same goes for all our other DR1 bloggers, they keep us entertained, informed and amused by their everyday doings and musings. And people are reading, if the stats are anything to go by. Ultimately it's the way you tell it - and Trina, when you write about your life as you have here on the boards you do it very well.

MG, OK, I give in, I'll have a bash at those.:classic:

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
OK, here is Life in Sevens

Read here in my Blog

Helmut, Travelling Brit, and 3 fellow guys from DR1 without blogs ( will be put in mine ) Jackquontee, FireGuy and Malibook...you´re next!

Last edited:

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Chirimoya said:
Trina, isn't that what this type of blogging is all about? The everyday things? I'm not exactly rafting down the Amazon but there is still something most days that makes it into my blog. Same goes for all our other DR1 bloggers, they keep us entertained, informed and amused by their everyday doings and musings. And people are reading, if the stats are anything to go by. Ultimately it's the way you tell it - and Trina, when you write about your life as you have here on the boards you do it very well.

MG, OK, I give in, I'll have a bash at those.:classic:

You're very sweet. Okay, I've never been much of one to turn down a challenge, so give me a week, and I'll have something for you!:nervous:

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Ok.....I'll take that challenge!

but you'll have to wait five days for my sevens!

Each day after I will list ONE day's sevens for the next five days!!:nervous:

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
My 7's are coming

I will post my 7;s tomorrow.... Just back from a few days off and I had to get caught up.. but now I will think on this....

Whoever came up with it - fabulous idea!

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
What has happenned to all of these great bloggers? It seems that I am the main blogger on DR1 these days. I miss reading the other blogs. Planner has stopped blogging. Carina and Helmut went to another site to blog. Others give us an update every few months. I started blogging here because the other blogs were interesting and I needed something to do when going through chemo for the second time in 10 years. Now I can't stop. It took a while to learn how to get pictures in to the blog using a scanner, then I got a digital camera and the pictures are 100% better. Blogging is my therapy - a way to relax for a few hours a week.