Butterflies

swerig

Oct 9, 2005
I want to buy the butterfly of your country. Say where me to address, please. Dmitriy. Russia

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
swerig said:
I want to buy the butterfly of your country. Say where me to address, please. Dmitriy. Russia

Sorry to say, but all the butterflies are taken, however, we have a few moths almost for the asking

Simon & Nicky

Bronze
Feb 3, 2004
www.simon-hall.co.uk
More creature problems for Simon and Nicky! -

I always seem to have a story with bugs and beetles -

We had a moth in our house - it was sooooooo big I had to catch it in an upturned DUSTBIN!

Sorry me old ruski mate swerig - it was more beautiful flying free than stuck with a pin in a glass case. - I let it go.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
swerig said:
In your country nobody can not to help me?

Sorry swerig, sometimes the people on this board make a few jokes.

There does not seem to be anyone on the board that can give you an answer. Give it a few more days, perhaps someone still has some information for you. (Hillbilly, I'm sure Universities deal with this kinda stuff? - dried butterflies, moths and bugs?)

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
We do have butterflies

You see them around cow dung all the time--not kidding! :p

We also have several moths-including the giants that Nicky and I give back to Nature.

I will ask at the Biology department if they know of anyone doing this.--there really must be, you know..

We do have an Herbarium but no butterflyarium...

TTYL,

HB :D:D

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
Here's one!

ef42.jpg

Lives somewhere in La Vega but does not wish to be dried, so sorry, no address. ;)

... J-D.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I saw this in the paper today and thought of you

Here are the names of several people that you might want to contact about butterflies and insects
Keven Guerrero
Delia Veloz
Arlen Marmolejo
Josu? Henr?queZ

Guerrero is an associate investigator of the Museum of Comparative Zoology of Harvard University.

I hope you can find what you are looking for.

Cordially,

HB :D:D

Click here: http://elcaribecdn.com/articulo_car...d=C785F53712A9479DA20A6E20861EC07B&Seccion=13