Help for DR tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

stefano

Oct 10, 2005
Hi, this is Stefano.
I'll be there on 18th of Nov. I'd like to get some help to know more about the right places where going to meet the local people. I'll be in cabarete (kitesurfing) 18 throu 21. Then I'll go to Santiago and then to Santo Domingo. On 24th I'll go back to cabarete. Any help for nice bars in cabarete/Puerto Plata, Santiago and Santo Domingo?
Probably It could be fun meet a fun girl to take the Santo Domingo tour with her!!!! :)
Stefano

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
stefano said:
Hi, this is Stefano.
I'll be there on 18th of Nov. I'd like to get some help to know more about the right places where going to meet the local people. I'll be in cabarete (kitesurfing) 18 throu 21. Then I'll go to Santiago and then to Santo Domingo. On 24th I'll go back to cabarete. Any help for nice bars in cabarete/Puerto Plata, Santiago and Santo Domingo?
Probably It could be fun meet a fun girl to take the Santo Domingo tour with her!!!! :)
Stefano
Just bring a pocket full of your personality with you for a good time.

Escott

stefano

Oct 10, 2005
Will I have any problem with the language?
I'm italian so i don't speack spanish and english is my second language.
Stefano

stefano

Oct 10, 2005
Escott, I'm going to meet new people, it means i'm going to know more about their culture. So "They want your money" sounds very bad.
I don't think that the most important part of them.
They have traditions. So I don't mind to go to the turistic place. i mind going to the real dominican bars. The same where they hang out when "us" are away.
Thanks for the help.
Stefano

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
stefano said:
Will I have any problem with the language?
I'm italian so i don't speack spanish and english is my second language.
Stefano
Italians pick up the lingo really quickly, as it is so similar to Spanish.
Most Italians manage to communicate well enough with the Dominicans, from the first day they arrive.
I'm sure you'll have a great time.

m65swede

Mar 18, 2002
Rocky said:
Italians pick up the lingo really quickly, as it is so similar to Spanish.
Most Italians manage to communicate well enough with the Dominicans, from the first day they arrive.
I'm sure you'll have a great time.

Very true. Plus many Dominicans speak or understand a bit of Italian. It shouldn't be difficult to communicate.

Have fun! :)

Swede

stefano

Oct 10, 2005
Thanks Swede.
I'm sure I'll enjoy the trip.
Cabarete, Puerto Plata, Santiago, santo domingo, kitesurfing and the local people.
Probably I'll want to go to live there!!!
Stefano

P.S.
At the end none helped me about nice bars there!

stefano said:
Escott, I'm going to meet new people, it means i'm going to know more about their culture. So "They want your money" sounds very bad.
I don't think that the most important part of them.
They have traditions. So I don't mind to go to the turistic place. i mind going to the real dominican bars. The same where they hang out when "us" are away.
Thanks for the help.
Stefano

Another Deer caught in the headlights!!!! ;)

Enjoy your trip.
Badpiece

stefano

Oct 10, 2005
Badpiece and escott...probably you are usa citizen. You don't know much about history, art and so going.
When an european guy goes to a new place, they like to meet the new people, but this doesn't mean that the only think they mind is f...k the girl...It means we like to know more about their culture, about the history, about their tradition...we can understand that because we have that. I know that all the people here in usa (I've been living here) is so ignorant. The only history they knows is their credit history...and probably either.
So I'll be a deer, yes. A deer that will try to drive in the really dominican place, know them and their life.
Ciao

stefano

Oct 10, 2005
Errata corrige (for you guys is latin):
The only history they knows is their credit history...and probably neither.

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
stefano said:
Badpiece and escott...probably you are usa citizen. You don't know much about history, art and so going.
When an european guy goes to a new place, they like to meet the new people, but this doesn't mean that the only think they mind is f...k the girl...It means we like to know more about their culture, about the history, about their tradition...we can understand that because we have that. I know that all the people here in usa (I've been living here) is so ignorant. The only history they knows is their credit history...and probably either.
So I'll be a deer, yes. A deer that will try to drive in the really dominican place, know them and their life.
Ciao
You gotta hand it to the kid, he's got a pair.

Eddyx

Sep 9, 2005
Hello Stefano!
If you are going to visit Santo Domigo, I'm sure you are going to visit our historic Zona Colonial. In this part of the city there are somo very nice italian restaurant like La Briciola or Caf? Bellini. Their owners are Italians. Maybe you'll want to enjoy it.

Have a good trip!

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
stefano said:
Ciao
Hahaha this is funny. You live in the USA but speak worse than most 2 year olds yet you say all Americans are ignorant? Now I find this hard to believe even coming from a Italian.

You are going to be in Cabarete for 3 days yet expect to find a gal to tour Santo Domingo with you and you "Doesn't mean that the only think they mind is f..k the girl? Let me guess, you wanted to buy her a wedding dress?

I live in the Dominican Republic, have applied for my citizenship, have been approved for my citizenship, gave you good advice yet you insult me?

Deer in the headlights is exactly what you are. See you in Cabarete perhaps.

Escott

stefano

Oct 10, 2005
You live in the USA but speak worse than most 2 year olds yet you say all Americans are ignorant? you are right..my english language is bad...but one of the most important american companies needed me here....they give me a lot of money for my job here. I accepted for the money and for the chance to know more about the usa culture....nothing. The only places where you can find interesting people are s.francisco, boston and new york...probably because they have a lot of european influencies, haven't they?
Santo Domingo seems to be the capital there...;-) a lot of ruins, museums, arts...I'm going there for kitesurfing...infact I'll be in santo domingo for ONLY 1 and half day. Then santiago ruins, and the caribbean beaches. I don't need to go there for f..king...I can assure you it's really easy for me doing that in usa...after the girl have been living with this type of guys here...they love guys that can cook (italian food), knows the arts, the history, etc...they are very attracted to this guys...the problem is that they are the same of the guys...so I'm not so attracted to them...instead I'm sure that the people in dominican republic, even with all their problems, they are interesting.
My mind is not drugged by TV. My mind is drugged by books, studying, trying to know more. You demonstrate my theory. You left your country and now you don't say you are american citizen...only say yu applied to be dominican citizen...remember...you are not what there is on your passport...but what your culture is.
Stefano

P.S. I'll go back to europe soon. I'll never decide to live my life in usa. You went away...and now you want to live in another country

stefano

Oct 10, 2005
Eddyx, thanks for the invitation. I'll go there only to say hello.
I'm going to that country to know more about their culture...and if I am with the italians...I'll not understand what are their tradition and history.
Stefano

stefano said:
Ciao

Just remember young man that if it wasn't for us ignorant people in the USA all you Europeans would be speaking German today!!!! Nough said ;)
Badpiece

stefano said:
You live in the USA but speak worse than most 2 year olds yet you say all Americans are ignorant? you are right..my english language is bad...but one of the most important american companies needed me here....they give me a lot of money for my job here. I accepted for the money and for the chance to know more about the usa culture....nothing. The only places where you can find interesting people are s.francisco, boston and new york...probably because they have a lot of european influencies, haven't they?
Santo Domingo seems to be the capital there...;-) a lot of ruins, museums, arts...I'm going there for kitesurfing...infact I'll be in santo domingo for ONLY 1 and half day. Then santiago ruins, and the caribbean beaches. I don't need to go there for f..king...I can assure you it's really easy for me doing that in usa...after the girl have been living with this type of guys here...they love guys that can cook (italian food), knows the arts, the history, etc...they are very attracted to this guys...the problem is that they are the same of the guys...so I'm not so attracted to them...instead I'm sure that the people in dominican republic, even with all their problems, they are interesting.
My mind is not drugged by TV. My mind is drugged by books, studying, trying to know more. You demonstrate my theory. You left your country and now you don't say you are american citizen...only say yu applied to be dominican citizen...remember...you are not what there is on your passport...but what your culture is.
Stefano

P.S. I'll go back to europe soon. I'll never decide to live my life in usa. You went away...and now you want to live in another country

You are just the kind of guy who will make us rich with Sakiebanky.com I love this fool.
Badpiece

Status
Not open for further replies.