Horses - Sea Horse Ranch 1st Jumping Competition

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
The Sea Horse Ranch 1st Jumping Competition will take place on the same weekend of the Dominican Republic Jazz Festival: October 21-23, 2005. The event will feature national and international champions in a variety of categories, including adult and kids? riding teams from Santo Domingo.

Sea Horse Ranch is located on the north coast highway between Sosua and Cabarete. The events kicks off at 2 p.m. on Friday and on Saturday and Sunday events begin at 9 a.m. Open to the public and free of charge, the security gate will guide attendants to the ?Centro Ecuestre? at Sea Horse Ranch. Sponsor booths will include fine retail items, beverage promo and tack and equestrian merchandise. Don?t miss a day with your family to enjoy this regal sport in an equally exquisite setting.

http://sea-horse-ranch.com/

Saskia

Jun 9, 2005
Being a horse lover myself I would love to see pics of the event - unfortunately won't be able to be there myself but am interested to see how such an event works in the DR

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
I am unfortunately going to miss this myself. They changed the dates once because they weren't ready for it and I am thinking it may happen again. I took some pictures of the new facility being built and it is not nearly complete and nothing short of a miracle will make this happen in one week in my humble opinion.

Perhaps I WILL get to see the competition afterall.