Employment

Windsurf Resort

Oct 13, 2005
Windsurf Resort in Cabarette has opened a call center doing lead generation for timeshare resorts in the U.S. We work Mon. thru Thur. from 4pm to 9pm. Fri. from 4pm to 8pm and Sat. 9am to 1pm. We pay an hourly wage plus commissions plus bonus's. 8,000p to 15,000p per month part time with opportunity. Need good English speaking reps. Perfect part time job if you work during the day, especially for timeshare people that want to make extra money.

Windsurf Resort

Oct 13, 2005
The Windsurf Resort in Cabarete has opened a small call center doing lead generation for timeshare resorts in the United States and Canada. We are looking for reliable English speaking telemarketers and closers. We work Monday thru Friday from 4pm to 9pm. We pay $1.50 per hour plus commissions of $15\$10 for rep's or $30\$20 for rep's that can close their own sales of $149\$99. We also have special incentive bonus's paid daily. Each phone will average 2-5 sales per week. We purchase speciality lists and all calls are cold calls or call backs. You will be doing alot of dialing and go thru 100 calls to get one sale. The work atmosphere is casual\fun and the pay is more than competative for this kind of work. This is an excellent part time job for someone who needs extra money or for someone just wanting to work a few hours a week. E-mail or come by the resort for more information.

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
ricktoronto said:
There are jobs then there are jobs. These are horrible jobs.
Rick,
You don't seem to understand what this job is. It is to call prospects and offer them a week or weekend vacation at the resort for $149/$99. In return for this discounted price the vacationer agrees that he must attend a presentation. Nobody is forcing anybody to do anything against their will. If this job doesn't interest you, fine, but it may be of interest to others. F.Y.I., I have no association with this company, nor am I in this business.

gringagirly

Mar 7, 2005
No longer available?

Is this "employment" no longer available because all the positions have been filled or did the program flop?...just curious..............with the fall-out ratio of this type of workin combination with the dominican work habits, I would imagine you would need to run a full-time ad.....or maybe you haven't gotten that far yet....Good Luck

Its_where_I_Belong

Nov 5, 2005
Dear All

FYI, I know very much Windsurf Resort and the management. They are very serious in their business.

Now you had two choices apply or not for the job. But there is no need for endless insults and bad presumptions.

Time share works if you know how to sell it and manage it.

At windsurf they know their business.

Best regards

Alain Richard

Windsurf Resort

Oct 13, 2005
The office was closed because I was unable to find enough reliable English speaking rep's in this area. We are looking for a better location. This is a project we were expiermenting with to make some extra money. It is not our regular business. Thanks,

Windsurf Resort

Oct 13, 2005
Maybe their is someone with an active room that would be interested in picking up our project.

Last edited:

x_cop

Nov 26, 2005
Hi. I am new to the DR1. I am a 43 year young retired New York State officer hoping to relocate in six months. Please forward more info.

ace

Apr 11, 2004
woody_2006 said:

i am woody i speak 3 languajes you know i would like to know if i can a job??is this hour fron :8 to 3:30 ??well i just wanna know..
I copied this Woddy from a post last month.

"the office was closed because I was unable to find enough reliable English speaking rep's in this area. We are looking for a better location. This is a project we were expiermenting with to make some extra money. It is not our regular business. Thanks,"