Cosmetic Dentistry

ranges2004

Oct 16, 2005
I'm trying to find a good cosmetic dentist in the Dominican Republic. For those of you who may not be familiar with the term it is like a plastic surgeon for your teeth. I know of dentists who can do basic cleanings and whitenings, but I am looking for someone who can do it all....dental caps/crowns, tooth contouring & reshaping, orthodontics, and cosmetic gum surgery (gum-lifts/gingivectomy). Can anyone out there give me some ideas of where to look for a dentist who I can trust/that knows what they're doing in the Dominican Republic?

Roberto284

Jul 2, 2004
Ranges where in the Dominican Republic are you ? if your in santo domingo let me know cause my bro is a dentist and can help you out finding the right person to do so ...

Rob

ranges2004

Oct 16, 2005
Thanks, man. How would I get in touch with him? We've asked around, but haven't had any luck yet in finding someone who can do all of the things that you can get done overseas. Going to Santo Domingo beats having to buy a plane ticket to get it done.

Last edited:

jruane44

Bronze
Jul 2, 2004
A, A
I think Escott had some work done on a young girl. The before and after pictures looked pretty good. I'm sure he can make a good recomendation.

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
Freddy at Calle Duarte in Puerto Plata, about 100 meters after the Amber Museum on the same side of the street does this.
He has alots of foreign clients, accepts cc and has a very good reputation.

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
Just go there, no need to book time for consultation...Freddy works with his wife, and they are open from 8 to 8, with usual siesta time 1.30-3.