Party at Hotel Playa Laguna Saturday October 22nd

jstnorv05

Jun 13, 2005
You are formally invited to a party at Hotel Playa Laguna on Saturday October 22nd. The party will feature all you can eat pig roast, salad bar and homemade German sauerkraut and a free drink included with an admission price of 380 pesos. The bar will open at 6:30PM and food will begin being served at 7PM. Rubi 92.5 will begin broadcasting live at 8PM. The dance floor will be open and there will be an art gallery open upstairs for your viewing pleasure. There is plenty of room inside so the party will go on rain or shine. Tickets can be purchase at Rubi in beachway plaza in Sosua or at the front desk of Hotel Playa Laguna. The phone number for Rubi is 809-571-3351.
Directions to Hotel Playa Laguna:
Go down the main highway from Sosua towards Caberete. Approximately a 5 minute car ride from Sosua on your left hand side you will see an orange sign for Playa Laguna. Turn left and on your right hand side you will see Hotel Playa Laguna. Also, if you reach the Coastal gas station going towards Caberete you have gone to far so turn around and go back.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
YOu think Rocky.....LOL I was wondering if it was some occasion or opening or re opening etc etc.........LOL

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
planner said:
YOu think Rocky.....LOL I was wondering if it was some occasion or opening or re opening etc etc.........LOL
In all fairness, jstnorv05's posts in the past have always been reasonable and level headed.
I didn't mean to be demeaning.
Perhaps this type of post does go to the very edge of what is allowable, with regards to DR1 advertizing policies, but I am not the keeper of the gates and was really only joking around.
Like I said, jstnorv05's post have proved him/her to be a valuable DR1 member.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
No problem Rocky, I really haven't seen many postings from them. And I didn't take it as demeaning at all.... or even think about what was allowable. I saw a posting for a party and before I decide to go, wanted more info........

Always good to know all the info, enquiring minds want to know....LOL

jstnorv05

Jun 13, 2005
Bought my Tickets and Wanted to See a Lot of People There

I was told about the party a few days ago and bought my tickets today. When I go to a party I like to see as many people as possible which was the motive for my post. With respect to the reason for the party I am pretty sure the reason for the party is to have a party and have fun. I am pretty sure the food and drinks cost money so my guess is that they would like to get some of that back. I think that the price is very reasonable for what you get which is why I bought my tickets. I hope that everyone that likes to party and have a good time will come. I think it will be a really good time.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I personally think a place that provides homemade sauerkraut and scantly clad women has the right to charge a moderate admission charge!

Last edited:

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Thanks for the info! Sounds to me like a good excuse to get together! I will see if I can get a group together...

One last question: do we have to buy tickets in advance? or can we reserve and pay at the door?

Thanks for letting us know jstnorv, I look forward to meeting you.

jstnorv05

Jun 13, 2005
Tickets

I'm not 100% sure. If you can buy them in advance I think that would be your best bet but my guess is that you can pay when you get there. I'll try and get in touch with someone and find out for sure.