Going to Sousa in November 2005

DoraRocks316

Sep 12, 2005
Hello there...

I was wondering if anyone could help me find a decent Hotel in Sousa. I was in Sousa in September and I stayed at Casa Marina Reef, but this time I would like to stay at a hotel where I can at least bring a guest back with me if I want. Does anyone know of any good Hotel's that are in walking distance to the disco's and resturants. Please nothing where I can hear kids screaming and people fighting and, something quiet and close to the beach. I'm looking to spend about $35-40 american a night.. Ohhh and with apartment style setting with good water pressure (Gotta have a decent shower).

and also if you know the hotel website please post it so I can take a look at the room.

Thanks. Dora

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Sousa was the composer of the Stars and Stripes Forever and is dead. In Sosua however ,most typical tourist hotels allow guests (prostitutes). Some specialize in it. Did you search here on hotels and Sosua (<--note spelling for the search) and see?

Are you a girl looking to bring back men? Normally the hot sheet joints tend towards men looking to entertain themselves with hookers of the female persuasion. But hey it's a free world.

Not sure there are any places in the DR with no noise from kids, people scrapping, tinny radios, motoconchos etc., but it isgood to have hope.