Bookstores

L

LarrySpencer

I'm looking for the best bookstore in Santiago...I know Thesaurus...Are there any better?

Marianopolita

Former Spanish forum Mod 2010-2021
Dec 26, 2003
Librer?a Cuesta

Go to Librería Cuesta. There is a branch in Santiago per the website although I only go to the one in SD.

Here is the website. Go to the link 'ubicación' for the address and phone#.

Libreriacuesta.com

Happy reading!

LDG.

LarrySpencer said:
I'm looking for the best bookstore in Santiago...I know Thesaurus...Are there any better?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Typical" Dominican Service At Libreria Cuesta

So I took your advice and went to their website.Got the phone number and called the Santo Domingo branch.I asked if they had a copy of the "Codigo DaVinchi","Yes" she said,"But they are in the warehouse."
I asked how I could get a copy from the warehouse."Come in and we will order it for you."she said.I asked if it was "minutes,hours,or days" to get the book from the warehouse.She said it could take days because they didn't get books from the warehouse one at a time."How much does the book cost?"I asked her."I can't tell you the price until it comes from the warehouse",was her response!!!

I asked her, "Who's on first?"...."What?" she said. "No,he's on third!", I said!!

cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

May 12, 2005
CC, next time ask her "How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?" Have a good laugh while you picture the look of utter confusion on the face of the person on the other end of the phone. ja ja ja ja