Best Wedding Photographer North Coast/Santiago

shasha

Jul 26, 2005
Hello Experts,

I am looking for "the best" wedding photographer to shoot my wedding in Cabarete next month. I like what is commonmy refferred to as "photojournalistic style" photography.

Your referrals and input are greatly appreciated!

Island777

Oct 9, 2005
Silvan Wick, Professional Photographer

I would recommend Silvan Wick from Cabarete. He's lived in Cabarete for 15 years, is a mulit-lingual 40-year-old gentleman from Switzerland who has broad photographic experience. He is widely published in windsurfing magazines. Here is a link to his web site:

http://www.silvanwick.com/index.html

look under his gallery and you will find some wedding shots. He will give you excellent professional service.

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
In Puerto Plata the most popular one is Mr Ted Jimenez.
Location at corner Calle JF Kennedy/Calle Eugenio DeScamps.

Melissa

Apr 10, 2002
Foto Memories

Foto Memories - is a great company - they did my wedding in May of 2004 - when I worked and lived there - all the photographers there are amazing - Julia did my wedding and I would hire her again and again for any photo needs I have -

Grace - if you see this again I lost your e-mail - please send me it again - SORRY - for the millionth time.

Thanks

Samarin

Oct 25, 2005
Photographer in Puerto Plata

Does anyone have a phone number or email to photo memories and/or Ted Jimenez?

I am getting married in Puerto Plata on Jan.20 and I need to book the photographer.

Does anyone know of any other good photographers in the area? (I have the contact info for Silvan Wick already)
I am looking for journalistic style and "in motion" pictures rather than traditional poses.

Thanks so much!

Melissa

Apr 10, 2002
Sorry

I still have your pm and when I get my pics of my wedding on the computer I will send them to you - PROMISE

Nov 5, 2004
Melissa said:
Foto Memories - is a great company - they did my wedding in May of 2004 - when I worked and lived there - all the photographers there are amazing - Julia did my wedding and I would hire her again and again for any photo needs I have -

Grace - if you see this again I lost your e-mail - please send me it again - SORRY - for the millionth time.

Thanks

I agree I had Julia from Foto Memories, she was EXCELLENT! Amazing!!!!

Apparently the best photographer they have on staff..and I would believe it!