Post Thanks / Like

Default Best Wedding Photographer North Coast/Santiago

Hello Experts,

I am looking for "the best" wedding photographer to shoot my wedding in Cabarete next month. I like what is commonmy refferred to as "photojournalistic style" photography.

Your referrals and input are greatly appreciated!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Silvan Wick, Professional Photographer

I would recommend Silvan Wick from Cabarete. He's lived in Cabarete for 15 years, is a mulit-lingual 40-year-old gentleman from Switzerland who has broad photographic experience. He is widely published in windsurfing magazines. Here is a link to his web site:

http://www.silvanwick.com/index.html

look under his gallery and you will find some wedding shots. He will give you excellent professional service.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks! The site looks good.

Ever heard of foto memories?

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

In Puerto Plata the most popular one is Mr Ted Jimenez.
    Location at corner Calle JF Kennedy/Calle Eugenio DeScamps.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Foto Memories

Foto Memories - is a great company - they did my wedding in May of 2004 - when I worked and lived there - all the photographers there are amazing - Julia did my wedding and I would hire her again and again for any photo needs I have -

Grace - if you see this again I lost your e-mail - please send me it again - SORRY - for the millionth time.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Default Photographer in Puerto Plata

Does anyone have a phone number or email to photo memories and/or Ted Jimenez?

I am getting married in Puerto Plata on Jan.20 and I need to book the photographer.

Does anyone know of any other good photographers in the area? (I have the contact info for Silvan Wick already)
    I am looking for journalistic style and "in motion" pictures rather than traditional poses.

Thanks so much!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Sorry

I still have your pm and when I get my pics of my wedding on the computer I will send them to you - PROMISE

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa
    Foto Memories - is a great company - they did my wedding in May of 2004 - when I worked and lived there - all the photographers there are amazing - Julia did my wedding and I would hire her again and again for any photo needs I have -

Grace - if you see this again I lost your e-mail - please send me it again - SORRY - for the millionth time.

Thanks
    I agree I had Julia from Foto Memories, she was EXCELLENT! Amazing!!!!

Apparently the best photographer they have on staff..and I would believe it!