Post Thanks / Like

Question hair dressers in santo domingo

Hi
    after being here two months I am desperatly in need of a hair cut. I have been avoiding the issue as im not sure how to ask for what I want!.
    I have strait ginger hair. Would someone be able to recomend good hair dresser preferably near the zona colonial area and who maybe speaks abit of english.
    Also what should I expect to pay.
    Thankyou

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

The only hairdresser that speaks English (very well) that I know of is in the Jorge Luis Salon. It isn't very close to the colonial zone however. It is on the corner of Enriquillo (Sarasota changes its name after it passes the supermarket La Cadena) and Privada. In my opinion it is also fairly expensive for salons here in the capital. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Nowhere near the Colonial Zone

Quote Originally Posted by Gingernutter
    Hi
    after being here two months I am desperatly in need of a hair cut. I have been avoiding the issue as im not sure how to ask for what I want!.
    I have strait ginger hair. Would someone be able to recomend good hair dresser preferably near the zona colonial area and who maybe speaks abit of english.
    Also what should I expect to pay.
    Thankyou
    But the best hairdresser I've found here is David Brand at Nolasko's on the 2nd floor at Plaza Central. Reasonably priced (RD$250), fair spoken English and some very good coffee.....