Employment Opportunity at the International Clinic

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
A newly established American/Canadian owned Clinic requires English & other Foreign Language Staff, including Doctors, Nurses, Therapists, Practitioners of Natural Medicine as well as Foreign Language Interpreters and Sales Persons to promote our Health Plans.

The clinic offers complete services including Primary Care, all Medical Specialties, Emergency Medicine, Surgery, Delivery, Pharmacy, Laboratory as well as more than 30 Alternative Medical Therapies e.g. Acupuncture, Homeopathy, Herbal Medicine, Chinese Medicine, Ayurvedic Medicine, etc.

It also offers Health Seminars on Saturdays & Sundays on all diseases & health conditions, plus 24-hours Tele-Medicine and several health package plans, which are designed for individuals as well as businesses.

The International Clinic is near la UASD in Zona Universitaria but branch clinics are being set up all over the country and staff is needed in other areas as well.

Please e-mail or fax your resume or visit the clinic personally

AAA Centros the Salud, Correa y Cidron # 9, Zona Universitaria, Santo Domingo, D.R.

Tel: 809-362-0303,0505 or 0606. Fax 809-532-7899
E-mail. info@aaahealthcenters.com

penacolada

Oct 26, 2005
I am currently living in st. croix, u.s. virgin islands and I would like more information in regards to your hiring process. I would like to be interested in working in san pedro de macoris

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
I suggest then you call the numbers or e-mail the person who provided these specific means of contact, vs. posting here.

Enverswife

Jan 12, 2005
I am a Registrded Medical Assistant in NY, relocateing to the Dominican Republic. I am currently employed with a Gastroentrologist/Internist where I perform, both clinical and administrative duties. Some of my responsibilities include, performing biopsies and removing polyps during endoscopy and colonoscopy procedures, as well as measuring cardinal signs , phlebotomy, and ekg.
In addition I have an Associates Degree in Social Science and Humanities and am Bilingual, computer literate, profesional and responsible.
Please call me or email at your convienance, in NYC 718 806 1210 or in The Dominican Republic 809 714 9870 riveracalexi@yahoo.com

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Enverswife said:
I am a Registrded Medical Assistant in NY, relocateing to the Dominican Republic. I am currently employed with a Gastroentrologist/Internist where I perform, both clinical and administrative duties. Some of my responsibilities include, performing biopsies and removing polyps during endoscopy and colonoscopy procedures, as well as measuring cardinal signs , phlebotomy, and ekg.
In addition I have an Associates Degree in Social Science and Humanities and am Bilingual, computer literate, profesional and responsible.
Please call me or email at your convienance, in NYC 718 806 1210 or in The Dominican Republic 809 714 9870 riveracalexi@yahoo.com
Considering the OP was done by Robert of DR1 and not the organiztion seeking employement, you should probably
Please e-mail or fax your resume or visit the clinic personally

AAA Centros the Salud, Correa y Cidron # 9, Zona Universitaria, Santo Domingo, D.R.

Tel: 809-362-0303,0505 or 0606. Fax 809-532-7899
E-mail. info@aaahealthcenters.com

It would also be a good idea to spell-check whatever you plan on sending.

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
Enverswife said:
Some of my responsibilities include, performing biopsies and removing polyps during endoscopy and colonoscopy procedures,....

[/email]

Can you imagine, if she had a 4-year college degree she would be doing brain surgery.;)