marriage requirements

blondytomato

Oct 19, 2005
does anybody know the legal requirements for an English girl marrying a Dominican man do i need a single status affidavid ?? i know i need my birth certificate translating into spanish,any advice greatly appreciatedxxx;)

brit

Jun 28, 2005
passport,
visa
birth certificate
single status......declaration
then , take your time, to think about what you are doing.....:ermm:

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
blondytomato said:
does anybody know the legal requirements for an English girl marrying a Dominican man
Those legal requirements are identical to those for being declared legally insane.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Are You THAT Desperate??????

I see you are making the same posts in several Forums!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
blondytomato said:
does anybody know the legal requirements for an English girl marrying a Dominican man do i need a single status affidavid ?? i know i need my birth certificate translating into spanish,any advice greatly appreciatedxxx;)

Translation and usually certified as such by a DR consulate not the local Spanish speaking fishmonger.

And, generally don't do it, don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it,don't do it.

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003
I know the "requirements for an English girl To marry a Dominican man!"

But I suspect you don't want to hear them!

blondytomato

Oct 19, 2005
your right i dont , just asked a question didnt ask for my relationship to be disected ,cant even be bothered wasting my time justifying myself to you people thanks for your help
night night xxxxx

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
blondytomato said:
your right i dont , just asked a question didnt ask for my relationship to be disected ,cant even be bothered wasting my time justifying myself to you people thanks for your help
night night xxxxx
You are right. You asked a legal question in the legal forum, not in the "Men are from Mars..." forum.

Nelly

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Best thing to do is to check with the Dominican Republic Embassy in the UK and ask what the requirements are or check with the justice of the peace or town hall where you plan on getting married for the requirements. Based on my own personal experience, I beleive that you will need: Single Status Affidavit (in english and spanish), long form of birth certificate (in english and spanish), if previously married a copy of your divorce certificate (in english and spanish), copy of passort (you guess it, in english and spanish). You send all this to the DR embassy in the UK and they will legalize the Single Status and Divorce Certificate for a rediculous fee, and return them to you "legalized". You take papers with you to the DR when you go for your wedding. Locally, your fiance will need to provide documents such as his long form birth certificate, if he has kids he will need to submit their birth certificates also, and a copy of his cedula. I think thats it.