Breezes in Punta Cana

Marmee

Oct 28, 2005
My husband and I will arrive in Punta Cana next Thursday, Nov. 3rd, for 10 days. We are staying at Breezes. I have read on trip reports on the Web, and seen on TV, horrible things about the Breezes resort in Punta Cana. I try to take some of the trip reports with a grain of salt, but am really concerned that so many are unhappy with Breezes, and not just for cosmetic reasons (which we really don't care about), but for health reasons. I am not referring to the trip reports on this site regarding Breezes, but so many others. Tripadvisor.com has the worst reports of all, with only maybe 1 in 10 being decent. I was hoping that one of you folks who live near there, whose posts I have been enjoying for quite a while now, would have any input with regard to Breezes...? We live in Music City USA, Nashville, Tennessee, and are NOT spoiled Americans at all. We have never done an all-inclusive, and other than a western Caribbean cruise, have only been out of the US one other time, to Acapulco. We had ZERO complaints there, and never got sick. The people were amazing, and treated us wonderfully. I know it will be the same in the DR, and cannot wait! My only concern is Breezes....
Any input from those of you who are really "in the know?"
Thanks in advance.

Marmee

Oct 28, 2005
Thanks Hlywud!

Glad to know that about Trip Advisor. Debbie's site is the only one I had used for trip reports until this week, when I visited others and began to get a little nervous.

We are still soooo excited though!

craazy_chick

Oct 30, 2005
dont worry!

i visited breezes in july 2005 and again in sept 2005, it was FANTASTIC, no health problems nothing. i have visited the dominican 8 times and breezes punta cana was the only time when NOBODY got ill.

Enjoy it, its briill!