Sosua Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwicanuck

Dec 4, 2004
www.kiwicanuck.com
Before I push the purchase button on my computer I thought I would look for some quick feed back. I am going to try a A.I. on this trip for a number of reasons. Foremost is that the charter flights are more expensive this year so might as well tack on a little and get the full deal. I am not a mongerer and more of a steady girl friend kind of guy and think I know the answer already but thought I would ask anyway. It's between the Casa Marina Beach or the Sosua by the Sea and my question is can one have visits by there lady friend in either of these places or not.

Kiwicanuck

Dec 4, 2004
www.kiwicanuck.com
FireGuy said:
Neither is guest friendly.

I returned yesterday from a week at Sosua by the Sea.

Gregg

Thanks Greg, which is the best choice to stay at. I have been to Sosua before and are thinking alongs the lines of beach, food, walking from around town etc.

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
Just a suggestion

Kiwicanuck said:
Before I push the purchase button on my computer I thought I would look for some quick feed back. I am going to try a A.I. on this trip for a number of reasons. Foremost is that the charter flights are more expensive this year so might as well tack on a little and get the full deal. I am not a mongerer and more of a steady girl friend kind of guy and think I know the answer already but thought I would ask anyway. It's between the Casa Marina Beach or the Sosua by the Sea and my question is can one have visits by there lady friend in either of these places or not.

As posters have written. Many of these resorts are "guest unfriendly" because many of them are family oriented. Many of these "guests" simply don't fit in to the theme of children running around the pool and momma sunbathing topless on her lounge chair.
However, they are nice places to stay in.

May I suggest that you rent a "hootchie" which is a room that can be rented by the hour or the entire night. Make sure that the room is clean though. If you like the "hootchie" you might make a deal with the jefe to rent it for the week.

shanelkdaysinel

Oct 31, 2005
Kiwicanuck said:
DON'T YOU BELIEVE IN COMMAS (,,,,) and periods (...)? You write like a car without brakes! One can have a tough time following the line of your writing.

It's more like:

Before I push the purchase button on my computer(,) I thought I would look for some quick feed back. I am going to try a (an), and what is an (A.I.), any way? A.I. on this trip for a number of reasons. (First and)Foremost(,) (the...) is that the charter flights are more expensive this year(,) so (I) might as well tack on a little and get the full deal. I am not a mongerer (monger)--no such word as (mongerer)and more of a steady girl friend (girlfriend) kind of guy and think I know the answer already(,) but (I) thought I would ask anyway. :))It's between the Casa Marina Beach or the Sosua by the Sea and my question is(,) can one have visits by there (their) or (one's) lady friend in either of these places or not. (or not?) It's a question!!!

Don't feel bad; I usually charge for grammar lessons.

shanelkdaysinel

Oct 31, 2005
Grammar issues

Sorry!

Sometimes one has to reach out and help other people. I thought he needed some help with grammar, so I gave it to him for free. Isn't that a great deed?

you be cool, now!

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
shanelkdaysinel said:
Sorry!

Sometimes one has to reach out and help other people. I thought he needed some help with grammar, so I gave it to him for free. Isn't that a great deed?

you be cool, now!

yuck grammar police we prefer that you stay on the topic of this thread instead of fixing other peoples grammar some of us cant spell cant string a sentence together and do not care to learn how to do it

Damn! that was hard. I had to edit about six times to get it suitably free of grammar and punctuation. :classic:

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
shanelkdaysinel said:
Sorry!

you be cool, now!
Even the grammar police can slip. You really should use a capital "Y" when you begin a sentence.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Back to the original question, if one has a steady girlfriend, she can be checked into either of the mentioned hotels, for a certain additional fee.
If one has more than one steady girlfriend, then one can rent a room elsewhere for those intimate moments.
Both hotels mentioned are good and right next to each other.

Kiwicanuck

Dec 4, 2004
www.kiwicanuck.com
Rocky said:
Back to the original question, if one has a steady girlfriend, she can be checked into either of the mentioned hotels, for a certain additional fee.
If one has more than one steady girlfriend, then one can rent a room elsewhere for those intimate moments.
Both hotels mentioned are good and right next to each other.

Thank you Marco for simply answering my question.

I nearly gave up as life is to short to bother reading the crap written by a grammar correcter like the self proclaimed one above.

It is posters like that that are slowly killing a lot of our's interest in these boards.

emmafyfe

Oct 21, 2005
Well in between you Hootcie talk. What is the Sousa Bay hotel like??? Hearing bad reviews that its really shabby?

purefolie

Apr 1, 2005
Casa Marina Reef

I had friends that stayed at the Casa Marina this summer and they told me that the "doorman" didn't mind about them bringing "friends" for the small amount of 20$...That's how it works!
By the way my grammar might not be the best, I'm French Canadian...;)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Grammer" Notwithstanding,"Rocky's Has A "LOT" To Offer!

Great prices,food,people to meet & greet,computers,& "HOOTERS"! etc.!
"Europa Hotel" offers "Air-Conditioning,Pool,and "kitchenette"!And lots of "action" on the street all night long!!!!!;)
I'll be there on 24 Nov.!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Kiwicanuck

Dec 4, 2004
www.kiwicanuck.com
Criss Colon said:
Great prices,food,people to meet & greet,computers,& "HOOTERS"! etc.!
"Europa Hotel" offers "Air-Conditioning,Pool,and "kitchenette"!And lots of "action" on the street all night long!!!!!;)
I'll be there on 24 Nov.!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Thanks to all those who stayed on subject and gave good advice. I decided against a A.I. and got myself an apartment at the Voramar. I stayed there last year and found it and the managemnet great. Arriving the 16th for 3 weeks and looking forward to meeting some of you. Especially you Criss Colon as you have had me laughing the loudest of all the 'posters' on these boards. I will make sure I am around Rockys when you are up in Sosua.

Status
Not open for further replies.