golo

crm

May 5, 2004
I was doing some searches in the archives and came across GOLO100. I was immediatley impressed by this gentlemans intellect. Is there a reason that he does not post more regularily ? Has anybody had the chance to meet the legend in person? Was he as impressive in person as his posts would indicate?
It would be an incredible asset to this board if he came out of retirement.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
It seems he last posted in June of this year. He sometimes disappears for months at a time. He's busy man, he might be traveling.

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
I'll bite.

crm said:
I was doing some searches in the archives and came across GOLO100. I was immediatley impressed by this gentlemans intellect. Is there a reason that he does not post more regularily ? Has anybody had the chance to meet the legend in person? Was he as impressive in person as his posts would indicate?
It would be an incredible asset to this board if he came out of retirement.
Welcome back golo. Where you been?

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Golo, one of the most intelligent and opinionated posters on this or any message board on the internet. He's probably traveling or something. That makes me think of the old stalwarts of DR1 like him, Escott, Tony C, Criss Colon and others. Does Tony C even check this place out anymore? It made for interesting conversations if those gentlemen were all posting on the same thread and there's plenty to choose from......