Please Help Me!

**princess

Oct 31, 2005
I'm meant to be moving to bavaro about the end of november and i am so unsure of where to look for accomadation!.. any idea's
Would be much appreciated!!

Sep 19, 2005
you are so brave.....I wish you the best of luck.......

although my thoughts are you only have a month to go and you are just putting out your feelers now. cant your place of employement help...assuming you will be employed.......bob

Malibook

Bronze
Jan 23, 2002
www.yourtraveltickets.com
What is your budget?

It seems odd that you are moving to a place in less than one month and you have no clue regarding accomodations.

I am getting the idea that the responses you received in the other thread were rather mild and accomodations will be the least of your problems.

Good luck.:ermm:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I'm always amazed that people don't ask these wonderful guys (that they post about) for help in looking for accommodations. You'd think they would know how to get the best deals since they live there and must have contacts and speak the language. ;)

**princess

Oct 31, 2005
I got the job really quickly.. thats y! only spoke to sombody when i was there in begininig of oct! i hve asked my man about places to live, but he works in la romana and i will be moving to bavaro, so its not a 2minute walk is it! he is tryin to help me tho thanks!

just wondered if ppl had ne idea's and yes, the company are helping me!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I Wouldn't Worry Too Much!About "Accomodations"!

You will not be there for more than a few weeks.That is how long it will take your "Papi Chulo" to get what he wants from you and move on to his next victim!Would you sleep with a black guy with no money where you come from?? If "Yes",then staythere! If "NO",then stay there!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

A.J.

Jan 2, 2002
Ask the company you will be working for if they have suggestions. Everyone knows somoeone who knows someone about places to live.

**princess

Oct 31, 2005
Exactly why are YOU in the DR?[/QUOTE]

im in the dominican for man reasons, none of which i have to explain

also replying to somebody els, reasons y i am nt just relyin on my man 2find me sumwhere is if it does go wrong.. the i'd be even more screwed!!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Can we have that in English? I guess your fingers are getting cold this time of year in England.

You are going to have a hard job finding some place to live in Bavaro via the web. Your better off booking a hotel for a few nights and doing the leg work when you're here.

Sep 19, 2005
thats the sign of a long time chat room vetern. they type in stunted text....like a rapper sings......I see that on my daughters computer as well as when she sends me a text message via the cell phone....pain in the butt... and I bet it costs me more time trying to figure it out that it saved her in inputting it.....bob

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
Sounds like another disaster in the making. Young - picked up a menial job in a hotel - Sankie lover for sure - most likely not pleased that his western union is moving to the DR. I know that it is great fun to be young and in love, but why do these girls give up a job, nice home, etc. to live in poverty and to be contoled by a man that can offer them nothing. I don't get it! Just go on vacation, dance your little feet off, and try another country or at least a different hotel the next vacation.

2dlight

Bronze
Jun 3, 2004
**princess said:
Exactly why are YOU in the DR?

im in the dominican for man reasons, none of which i have to explain

Going to "the dominican for man reasons" from what I've learned on this forum, is a recipe for disaster. I hope that your experience turns out significantly better than that of some "victims" I met in the DR. Good luck.

Spoof

Robert said:
Can we have that in English? I guess your fingers are getting cold this time of year in England.

You are going to have a hard job finding some place to live in Bavaro via the web. Your better off booking a hotel for a few nights and doing the leg work when you're here.

People don't believe they can be tracked to the origin of their posts, as Rob says England fingers are getting cold.

Another spoofer no doubt.............

L

LarrySpencer

Criss Colon said:
You will not be there for more than a few weeks.That is how long it will take your "Papi Chulo" to get what he wants from you and move on to his next victim!Would you sleep with a black guy with no money where you come from?? If "Yes",then staythere! If "NO",then stay there!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Back off the woman.

There is so much wrong with your post that it was almost disgraceful to read, being a member of the forums.

1. You reacted without even knowing anything about this woman. She didn't say that her man was even Dominican in the first place.

2. Cheap shot on "black guy". Is this guy black? I didn't see any mention of that...and if he is, so what. And if he was a black guy with no money in the US, Canada, England or wherever, what difference would that make? Does it make it better if he is a white guy?

Remember that these forums are to be used for helping people....that's why they post their questions on here. Perhaps the OPs will realize that and begin putting an end to these attacks, racial remarks, etc.

As far as the original post.......

Good luck on your move. I know it's not easy and a little frightening. My advice is talk with your employer and ask for help. If you are not from the Dominican Republic, are essentially on your own in Bavaro, and don't know your way around, then you can very well be taken advantage of. enjoy your trip.

**princess

Oct 31, 2005
Thank you LarrySpencer, I really do appreciate your comments.

And for some others...Yes i do have a dominican bf, but he is in La Romana and I am in Bavaro - well i will be. I am not working for a hotel thank you. I am looking for somewhere to live, I dont want my BF to find a special deal, or live with him as i need somewhere that is MINE! I was asking for any IDEA's on accomodation in BAVARO not on how to live my life!!

Marcus

Mar 13, 2002
Life is Like a Bowl of Cherries.....

These posts are more entertaining than the television. I hope you will respond back in a few weeks after living in Bavaro. I would lovvvveeeee to know how this story ends. Although, the people living in this country, like me, already know how it will end. Good luck, you will need it.

Mark