info on a large water park in santo domingo

Sep 19, 2005
In asking my GF about some things she would like to do on my next visit, she mentioned an Aqua -XXXX( cant figure the word she used) but it was like the Aqua-park we went to in Santiago in sept..but supposedly much bigger....I am thinking it may be an AMUSMENT park and not just a water park.....can anyone shed some light on this for me. I'd like to have a plan outlined before i get there. and i have time to look up as much info as possible, BEFORE hand. Higuey is cast in stone for one trip, then she said she would like to try and make the thanksgiving dinner DR1 is having in PP .I think i still have time to sign up.after that we are figureing the trips or special places we want to see...I am heading to the capitol anyway so an extra day there would be fine......thanks....bob

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Agua Spalsh. 3 or 4 recent threads on this. It's small and nothing special. The one just outside Sosua is better.

Sep 19, 2005
thanks, she said it was better, or bigger than the one in santiago...and that one was ok I think. It had at least 6 water slides and two large pools. bob

Sep 19, 2005
thanks for the helpful hint, but perfection lies under my girlfriends bikini top.... and sitting at the bottom of a slide waiting for anything else is a colossal waist of time ha ha ha ha....bob

jruane44

Bronze
Jul 2, 2004
A, A
laurapasinifan said:
thanks for the helpful hint, but perfection lies under my girlfriends bikini top.... and sitting at the bottom of a slide waiting for anything else is a colossal waist of time ha ha ha ha....bob
I guess your girlfriend reads DR1;)