Media Gallery Updated

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
I'm sure you're referring to the one of the 'gistros' (as 'g-strings' in reggaetón lingo)!!! right???

Thanks for putting my pics up so fast...hope everyone likes them...They were taken by Tony while I interviewed some of the performers at the 2005 Festival Presidente de Música Latina...

MQ

irishdomician

Aug 15, 2004
Anna Coniglio said:
Who's "daddy and his girls" ?

That's me and my girls on halloween. Sorry for the huge pic, I don't have a clue about how to make it smaller.

Last edited:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I am so sick of tony and musicqueen. Their pictures are everywhere as though are brad pitt and jennifer aniston.
Please, no more musicqueen and her sankie tony.
AZB (about to bang my head against the wall)

May 12, 2005
AZB said:
I am so sick of tony and musicqueen. Their pictures are everywhere as though are brad pitt and jennifer aniston.
Please, no more musicqueen and her sankie tony.
AZB (about to bang my head against the wall)

Amen brother...... How many pictures of them must we be subjected to??

fko1 (reaching for a puke bucket)

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Wow, SUV...I mean...AZB...thanks for the compliment!!! Brad and Jennifer, uh?

Hey, nowhere in this forum does it say that we can't post pictures, so I'll post as many as I want until told not to anymore by the owners...and YOU are not one of them!!!

Besides, how many pictures did you see? There's only one of us, and the rest are of the performers at the Festival...

So, there...

MQ

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
I plan on coming back to the DR in January. Possibly I could post some more photos that AZB and fko1 may enjoy, that is if deelt don?t mind. BTW: MQ, I always love to look at you and drool.

Chuckuindy

amy2761

Island Body
Mar 16, 2003
www.dr1.com
chuckuindy said:
BTW: MQ, I always love to look at you and drool.

Chuckuindy

Eeeeew! Yuk! I'm hope she's mature enough not to take that as a complimant .... unless it's an inside joke I don't know about. :tired:

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
amy2761 said:
Eeeeew! Yuk! I'm hope she's mature enough not to take that as a complimant .... unless it's an inside joke I don't know about. :tired:

MQ and I have a history. She will understand.

Chuckuindy

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
MQ is beautiful, and she's obviously found someone who makes her very happy. If you don't like it, don't look!

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Hey Wud, thanks for putting them up. I couldn't find any small ones other than those but there are better ones. Just felt like putting up the ones with the hot chicks, and they are hot!! You should see them in swimsuits and I never thought I'd meet a white girl with a Dominican a$$.....

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Now, now...JonS...that's not the shy guy I met a couple of years ago....:)

Nice to know you're doing OK and in high spirits...(Or is it high on spirits? ;))

Thanks everyone for the kind words...don't worry...I don't let negative comments get to me...

I'M A VERY HAPPY PERSON...and that's what kills them!!! :(

MQ

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Hola joven

Musicqueen said:
Now, now...JonS...that's not the shy guy I met a couple of years ago....:)

Nice to know you're doing OK and in high spirits...(Or is it high on spirits? ;))

Thanks everyone for the kind words...don't worry...I don't let negative comments get to me...

I'M A VERY HAPPY PERSON...and that's what kills them!!! :(

MQ

I'm still shy, that hasn't changed. I'm just more outspoken now. Remember that when we went to Bongo's I didn't drink that much, other than from between that Bacardi Girl's cleavage!! Oh yeah, then there was the other shot she gave me, that was great. And no, I'm not high on spirits although I wouldn't mind being like that right now ;) . I'll be back home in April but before that I'm going to DR in December. You know what's funny? I almost went to DR for the Festival but had some things to work out here.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Allright!!! I'll be there on 12/25 till 01/06/06...

Do you think we might meet for a drink? Or maybe you could come to Tony's house one day?

Let me know...Hey, have you heard from NegroLindo? I haven't talked to him in a long time!!!

Take care...

MQ