I need help with a project!!!!

K

Kirsty Gordon

HI there, I am currently studying International Business at Sheffield Hallam University in the UK and have to prepare a presentation for 2 weeks time on the Dominican Republic, detailing trade barriers in & out of the company, international trade patterns, political and economic set backs (including history of presidency, minimum wage etc etc) and advantages. And I have to base a lot of my findings around a current business/enterprise, giving relevant examples. If anyone has the time to write back to me,I would be eternally grateful, even if it is just to give me another address to contact. Hope to hear something soon, Cheers, Kirsty Gordon

K

Katia

Hi Kirsty !

I read your email and you don't need to panic just yet. I may not have all the answers for your presentation but maybe if you write to John Ascot from Ascot Advisory Services in Santo Domingo via internet (email), he would probably be able to help you. You see he helps Americans and Canadians move to DR and knows everything from A to Z about everything. His email address is: js@ascotadvisory.com

I'm sure he'd love to help you out.

Also, check out the following website: www.thedominicanrepublic.net

It's a great website on DR and has everything you can think of.

Good luck and let me know out it goes.

Katia (Montreal, Canada)

K

Ken Walker

I have a brother whio works in SD. If you want to talk call me.