Anyone ever fly with Aeropostal?

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
My wife and I did a round trip between Caracas and Santo Domingo with them several of years ago. Whenever they served soft drinks and snacks they used plastic glasses with Aeropostal on them. We saved them as usable souvernirs. Not sure what you are asking for. Plane on time, service good, crew friendly. Plane didn't crash. We were satisfied and had no complaints.

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
I have flown Aeropostal three times in the past year. Personally I like their food and service. However on my last trip we got stuck in Maracaibo for 4 hours due to airplane maintenance. This was frustrating but soon someone in the waiting area broke out some whiskey and after that Aeropostal brought us sandwiches and drinks. I made three new friends one of whom was an editor at El Carabobeno. He wrote a nice story about the delay in the next day's edition. Besides this one inconvenience, I have always loved Aeropostal.

gringagirly

Mar 7, 2005
Aerofatal

MaineGirl said:
I have flown Aeropostal three times in the past year. Personally I like their food and service. However on my last trip we got stuck in Maracaibo for 4 hours due to airplane maintenance. This was frustrating but soon someone in the waiting area broke out some whiskey and after that Aeropostal brought us sandwiches and drinks. I made three new friends one of whom was an editor at El Carabobeno. He wrote a nice story about the delay in the next day's edition. Besides this one inconvenience, I have always loved Aeropostal.

It's a crap airline, always late, and anything goes.....I've always been suspicious of the flight from Venezuela-Aruba-Santo Domingo...if you know what I mean..
More like "Aerofatal"

p2020

May 28, 2004
gringagirly said:
It's a crap airline, always late, and anything goes.....I've always been suspicious of the flight from Venezuela-Aruba-Santo Domingo...if you know what I mean..
More like "Aerofatal"

I have flown them many times and I agree with gringagirly. They are delayed most of the time and tipically for several hours. Their planes are old. Last trip to Caracas was a litle over a month ago and I decided to go with American, through Puerto Rico just to avoid Aeropostal even if it took me more flightime to get there. American has its problems as well, but at least their planes are not 20 years old.