In Atlanta, GA

deelt

Bronze
Mar 23, 2004
Hi Atlantonians

How is the Latino community in Atlanta? Where can I go to meet Dominicans?
Mexicans, Central Am etc.?
What are the channels viewed by most LAtinos?
Where I can I get Latino type food products?
What's the neighborhood where most Latinos reside in?
I have this and many more questions. I hope those in Atlanta are willing and able to give me the scoop on how thing flow in ATL.
What are the major Latino orgs in the area?

I need as much of this info as possible within 24 hours.

Thanks
Deelt

PS xamaicano check your pms

leromero

Bronze
May 30, 2004
web.mac.com
I'm in Atlanta

deelt said:
Hi Atlantonians

How is the Latino community in Atlanta? Where can I go to meet Dominicans?
Mexicans, Central Am etc.?
What are the channels viewed by most LAtinos?
Where I can I get Latino type food products?
What's the neighborhood where most Latinos reside in?
I have this and many more questions. I hope those in Atlanta are willing and able to give me the scoop on how thing flow in ATL.
What are the major Latino orgs in the area?

I need as much of this info as possible within 24 hours.

Thanks
Deelt

PS xamaicano check your pms

I've been in Atlanta since 2001. There used to be a club downtown called of all things "Latino", it had a large neon sign consisting of a guitar. This used to be a very popular place and even had Venezuelan gaitas there one Christmas. The majority of the "Latino" population lives in the northeast part of town though there are pockets here and there. Since I live on the south side of town it's difficult for me to get to some of the night spots without having to get a hotel room. On a night with no traffic it would normally take me about an hour to get from my house to some of the popular nightclubs so I really don't go much. Try http://www.accessatlanta.com they have a pretty good database of what's going on in and around Atlanta. Hope this helps.