Sex shop sort of

oriole100

Bronze
Oct 9, 2005
I just found this shop in De La Loma. The village near Cabrete, on the way to the Caves of Cabrete. It's small but the ladies cloths ' nighties, G strings etc. are very high quality and and the also have adult toys . The prices seem to are lower then in the U.S. Anyway I thought someone on the Nort Coast may be interested. I allmost forgot the name of the shop is D... Cheetah Lanseria.

jruane44

Bronze
Jul 2, 2004
A, A
oriole100 said:
I just found this shop in De La Loma. The village near Cabrete, on the way to the Caves of Cabrete. It's small but the ladies cloths ' nighties, G strings etc. are very high quality and and the also have adult toys . The prices seem to are lower then in the U.S. Anyway I thought someone on the Nort Coast may be interested. I allmost forgot the name of the shop is D... Cheetah Lanseria.
Thanks for the info D... Cheetaha Lanseria.

oriole100

Bronze
Oct 9, 2005
times

Someone asked when the shop is open. I think it is Thur. to Sun- 11am to 7pm. I hope this helps

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Thanks for the info. Do you have a more exact address or know the telephone number?

oriole100

Bronze
Oct 9, 2005
Sorry I don't have the address, but it's hard to miss. It's on the way to the caves of Cabrete. It's on the left. The building is PINK, with a big sign across the top. Oh and its next to the cock fighting arena. Hope this helps.