DR1---NEED INFO

E

Evelyn

TO DR1:

Since noone responded to my prior message, I would like any info you may have on the following:

I will be in Santo Domingo on Thursday, Nov. 4 to Tuesday, Nov.9. I would like to attend a play. Do anyone knows what will showing at the National Theater or any other theater and the ticket price? I checked the Nat'l Theater website but the schedule for november is not listed.

Also, I want to go to a Spanish rock concert and I heard the Dominican band Aljadanquin (don't know if that's the proper spelling)is pretty good. Do anyone knows if when and where this band will be playing in Santo Domingo?

Thank you very much.

Evelyn

D

DR One

The National Theater will be staging:

Sala Eduardo Brito:

A ballet presented by the Ballet Cl?sico Nacional. 6-7 November. Tickets RD$150/RD$100.

Tuesday, 9 November. "Somos," in honor of culture and art in San Pedro de Macor?s. Tickets RD$500/RD$400.

Suggest you purchase the Friday daily newspapers -- List?n Diaro, El Siglo, Hoy and check for the weekend shows, when you come. If in the meanwhile we find out anything on Spanish rock concerts, we'll let you know.