are all dominican men unfaithful

chi_negrita

Nov 9, 2005
this summer i had moved back to chicago and since i am 21 i started going to clubs. I met this guy who swept me off me feet. we dated for a couple of months and everything was great. Then one day i go over his house (his dumb @$$ gave me the key to his house) and i see him on the sofa with another female and they are both naked. i've now come to the realization that men cheat especially dominican men. the thing about it is that out of all the men that i've dated the only ones that have cheated on me were dominicans. i just want to know if dominican men have a tendency to cheat or is it just that i pick the worst ones.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Not all Dominicans will cheat. Only about 99% of them (us). Did you just realize that men cheat? Welcome to reality...

It's not just Dominicans. Americans also cheat, even though they do it less because since they were little they have been told that it is really bad to cheat, therefore they cannot bring themselves to do it even though they really want to.

I believe women also cheat as much or even more than guys (who do you think all those cheating guys are going out with?). Women are just more discreet about it, IMO.

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
chi_negrita said:
this summer i had moved back to chicago and since i am 21 i started going to clubs. I met this guy who swept me off me feet. we dated for a couple of months and everything was great. Then one day i go over his house (his dumb @$$ gave me the key to his house) and i see him on the sofa with another female and they are both naked. i've now come to the realization that men cheat especially dominican men. the thing about it is that out of all the men that i've dated the only ones that have cheated on me were dominicans. i just want to know if dominican men have a tendency to cheat or is it just that i pick the worst ones.

Not all Dominican men cheat. The same goes for all nationalities.

You just met the wrong guy.

Stop making negative generalizations about Dominican men.

A.J.

Jan 2, 2002
Not all dominican men cheat - not all american men are faithful.

Men cheat - they don't regret it until they are caught. Then they go on hiatus.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Larry said:
We are not meant to be monogamous. Marriage is torture.

Larry
I think that you missed the words "all" between "not" and "meant" in the first sentence, and "for some" at the end of the second. Then you'll be absolutely right.

thepiper

Jan 25, 2005
This thread is outrages and slanderous. Shame on you. Dominican men are amoung the best behaved in the world. You should thank GOD for creating such great creatures.

THE GAME

Jul 13, 2005
www.nydailynews.com
dr men tend to cheat more than any other culture and some women stay with men even after knowing that they cheated. and what makes it worse is that they are also too machistas.

dogstar

Oct 24, 2004
Dominican men should be old time mormans

they have so many families. I live in a town that has family bushes not famoly trees.
joe

madism

Aug 12, 2005
well, not all are unfaithfull... for example me... i have never ever cheated on my ex girl friends... but my future one, hell i figured after all the bad crazy dominican girls ive been with im going to start to :]
we cheat cause our women are crazy (yep i said it, >;o flame me)
and drive us nuts... jk (but really they do)

I'm sure theres a faithfull man out there somewhere for you.... just not a dominican one ^^

mamasboysdq

Apr 21, 2005
Dominican cheaters

The majority of us men cheat. To us it has nothing to do with love or not loving our significant others. Its that we seem to have a pretty low self esteem and need to constantly be attractive to females. We actually come to appreciate our significant other more through the act of cheating! No I'm not advocating this, just stating the facts.

The difference between Dominican men and maybe let's say American men is that a Dominican will be proud if all his associates see him with the other or others, whereas us Americans will be embarrassed and try our best to hide it. I spend a whole lot of time in the DR and have 5 Dominican employees here where I live. I have yet to meet a Dominican that has only one novia.

You can partly blame the dominicanas because they have accepted this as common behavior, not that they will admit this, but its true.

My two cants worth.

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
all dominican men cheat....period!!!

ok..i am just in a bitter break up with a dominica man...and i am prone to sweeping generalizations

Its_where_I_Belong

Nov 5, 2005
Lets be realist,

I am a man, ex-club Med GO, hotel worker and Canadian. I oove women, trying to convincemyself to be faith ful which with time It's getting easier to do, but it's not always been like that. where ever my blue eyes were looking I had to be in her bed!

But I realized that cheating for a Caribbean men is kind of normal plus you must realized that going through a divorce in Canada or USA or Europe would probably cost the guy thousands and thousands of dollars, a house, a car etc... Most people in Dominican do not have all this, so is easier to to do what ever you want???

Cheers

Alain

la pirata

Nov 11, 2005
It's not cheating....

They are just trying to keep all you women happy.
Tsk, tsk....when will you girls ever understand!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
cheating is fun, fun is cheating. Cheating has been very very good to me. I think I will cheat forever. me like cheating.
AZB

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
not that i partake myself, but...

cheating is good for the species. any man who doesn't at least entertain the idea of spreading his love must be gay.

Yari

Aug 18, 2005
Larry said:
We are not meant to be monogamous.

Larry

I've always wondered if this is in fact true. If it is, why do we women torture ourselves in wanting to be with one person...and if it isn't, then why didn't anyone tell the men?

Yari,
(men suck!!)