Limitations to travel

cbarrin

Feb 1, 2005
Is there a limitation to the number of times an American can visit the Dominican in a calendar year....just checking....

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
No.
But you might have to be a certain amount of days in your own country of a year, to benefit things like health insurance, pensions etc.
That´s why many so called "Snowbirds" come here over the winter, then they go back for foremost Canada and spend 6 months ( or whatever is correct ) there, to benefit healthcare insurances etc.

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
The question was how many times a year an Amercian can visit.
Be good now Scott, you´ve been away a long time!!

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
you can stay 15 days on a tourist card. after that you either prolong the visit, or do nothing and pay a fee when departing.

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
Come and go as many times you want. After a while though you might get flagged at customs as being a drug mule or a money carrier if you have too many short trips close together.

THE GAME

Jul 13, 2005
www.nydailynews.com
Jumbo said:
Come and go as many times you want. After a while though you might get flagged at customs as being a drug mule or a money carrier if you have too many short trips close together.

i get stopped almost every time.

out of 10 trips, i have been stopped 9 times at customs.. every time
the same question... why i travel so much, who i go see, why i go see,
why 2x in a month, etc etc. it gets tiresome but since i'm not doing anything illegal than i just answer and no problems.

lanreggg

Nov 17, 2005
Help

I Am Trying To Travel Interstate Can I Use My Countries Dl For Identification Or Do I Need To Apply For One

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Your country's DL (drivers licence?) to travel where interstate? What country are you talking about (both the drivers licence and where you are going (interstate)?

And apply for what?