Live Bachata Band Needed

EddieW

Apr 15, 2002
I'm hoping someone can help me. Basically, what we need is this. A good live Bachata Band (with a vocalist) that does covers of the current and classic Bachata hits (Aventura, Antony Santos, Zacharias Ferreira, etc.). The party will be a combination anniversary and birthday party held in a gay bar in the Colonial Zone in Santo Domingo, but the band needs to come from outside the Santo Domingo area (like Santiago, Puerto Plata, etc.). There are reasons they need to be from outside the capital, but that's another issue.

Anyway, we need them to do 2 or 3 sets of about an hour each between 9:00pm and 2:00am on Saturday, January 14th. They'd probably need to get there at 7:00 or 8:00 to set up. And they need to understand they will be playing in a gay bar and not have a problem with that. In addition to their performance fee, of course we would pay for their transportation expenses to and from the Capital.

I would greatly appreciate any help or contacts anyone could give me.

Eddie from New York City
EddieW8@yahoo.com

EddieW

Apr 15, 2002
Thanks, DR1!!

Just want to say thanks to this message board community! A very nice and professional Canadian businessman living and running businesses in Sabaneta de Yasica contacted me about his friend's Bachata band. Everything has worked out, and now I have a great Bachata Band lined up for my party in January!

Thanks, DR1!!