Need house/apartment long term

diego

Aug 16, 2003
For at least 1 year but probably longer. With at least four bedrooms, furnished or unfurnished somewhere in the Sosua / Puerto Plata area.

diego

Aug 16, 2003
Strange Question.

Simon & Nicky said:
And how much would you like to spend per month on rental?
As little as possible of course.
If you have anything for rent please PM me and let me know what it is you have, when it will be available and for how much per Month.

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
I don't think asking the price you are expecting to spend is strange at all. It simply allows people who wish to respond to prevent wasting both their and your time with inappropriate properties for your consideration.

Mi dos pesos.

Gregg

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
FireGuy said:
I don't think asking the price you are expecting to spend is strange at all. It simply allows people who wish to respond to prevent wasting both their and your time with inappropriate properties for your consideration.

Mi dos pesos.

Gregg

Of course.
I think it would help to add as much information as possible.
I.e area, a/c or no a/c, 24 electricity or not important, downtown or away from it etc etc.
Also a budget.
I personally, as living here, bother only if I get substancial information so I know my efforts ( my time ) will help the one asking for assistance.;)

As for Puerto Plata for example, there are 4 bedroom houses for 60.000 pesos a month as well as 4 bedroom wooden houses downtown for maybe 8-10.000 thousand, and the standard of the two examples are as day and night.