Adventura concert in T.O.

Janni

Mar 19, 2005
I can't locate the original thread from a week ago.....but I think it was La Barbie said that tickets can be bought somewhere in Mississauga (on Hurontario St) for the Dec 16th concert.
Can someone tell me where I can buy the tickets and where the concert is???:classic:

Muchas gracias!

Marianopolita

Former Spanish forum Mod 2010-2021
Dec 26, 2003
Janni...

If push comes to shove call Super Latin Music 416-654-2217 and ask for the owner Joe Núñez. He will most likely be a vendor of the tickets or he will give you information. As well, you can call Rincón Hispano ask for Mauricio 416-745-3099 and he will give you info.

LDG.

Janni said:
I can't locate the original thread from a week ago.....but I think it was La Barbie said that tickets can be bought somewhere in Mississauga (on Hurontario St) for the Dec 16th concert.
Can someone tell me where I can buy the tickets and where the concert is???:classic:

Muchas gracias!

Last edited:

Janni

Mar 19, 2005
Thanks for the info....but I had no luck. No one returned my call from Joe's # and Mauricio is in Columbia for 10 days. (so the lady that answered the phone told me.)

Any other suggestions out there on where I can get more info on tickets and location of this concert??? It's only one month away!!!:cry:

Muchas gracias.

Ella

Jul 30, 2003
My sister is a big aventura fan and has been digging for info...She emailed the "contact us" link from the Aventura website and got a reply back saying that the December concerts in Canada have been postponed to February 2006.