Puerto Plata Village

J

jon

My family and I, are travelling to Puerto Plata Village in desember 1999. Can anyone give us some information about this hotel ?

Is it ok to rent a car in the Dominican Republic ??

N

noelle

Puerto Plata Village is a good hotel in Playa Dorada... beautiful gardens... lots of space. Transportation available to beach should you not wish to walk. Hence I consider this hotel one of the good ones of the entire complex of Playa Dorada. Re car rental.. it is safe to rent a car but ensure that you have full insurance coverage and also be very careful driving as driving can be very stressing. I do not recommend driving at night ... long distances that is. Should you wish more information please contact me... Cheers, Sofy's B&B

S

Susanne

Hej Jon,

Pr?v at se p? denne her webside: www.debbiesdominicantravel.com (f?lg linket nedenunder). Her er der information om en r?kke hoteller i Den Dominikanske Republik fra de g?ster, der har v?ret der. Jeg tror, der er seks-syv anmeldelser (reviews) om Puerto Plata Village. Men siden er i det hele taget v?ldig god.

God rejse, Susanne (Danmark)

And for everyone else here: The link below is to a great site where you can find customers' reviews of a load of hotels, most of them all inclusive.

Regards, Susanne