Pedro is not gay, after all...

A.J.

Jan 2, 2002
Are we sure? Many men in the DR (and all over the world) marry to cover up their true sexuality. Especially the athletes - look how many are out of the closet while still playing - oh none.
She is probably being paid a very pretty sum for her work as his cover up. And if you are going to do it - might as well be a beautiful woman

madism

Aug 12, 2005
lol call me late or miss-informed ;p
but i never heard any rumors of him being a homo, but then again i dont watch much tv.

I dont think he could be gay, gay people have to have some sense of style, he is by far the worst dressed / styled sports player i have seen in any of the sports i follow.

But who knows, guess there are acceptions.

Anyways the girl he picked up is pretty damn hot, lucky regardless to if hes gay or not... might add to his sense of style to walk around with her.

madism

Aug 12, 2005
THE GAME said:
she is pretty (not stunning) but there are prettier women out there.
no chest,, can't see entire body either.

i like her chest size, but you are right, cant see rest, if she has no ass, then you screw rumors, HES GAY!

no ass/no chest = man. and if its a girl, it was originally a guy with a sex change.. my theory atleast.

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
A lot of Dominicans believe that any fellow Dominican that doesn't chase every skirt in sight is gay. Especially with the man is as rich as Pedro. He is very religious, and IMO from what I've seen, much more serious than your average Dominican male. In some minds, unfortunately, that constitutes being gay...they criticize what they don't know and make up rumours. We all know how rumours in the DR go.

sunshine_79

I made the 300,000th post!
Jun 1, 2005
fko1 said:
I wonder if Piazza is somewhere crying over this.......just wondering....

Heh heh ...

Then he would probably just hold a press conference to state that he "wasn't" crying. Remember that one? Dead giveaway.

Jun 5, 2004
COME ON PEOPLE DOMINICANS THINK THAT EVERYONE IS GAY OR LESBIAN IF THEY ARE NOT BANGING WITH A WOMAN eventhough cuando el rio suena es porque agua trae

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
I think he has a couple of kids too with another woman. He's a very private person who unlike Sammy, David, Jose Lima and a few others doesn't go around showing off and flaunting what he's got, even though he's one of the highest paid athletes...

This and the fact that he does lot for his community is a reason why he's so well liked in The DR.

He's got a lot of haters from other teams whom he has made his biatch in the past, but all around we all know Pedro is a stand up guy...

jruane44

Bronze
Jul 2, 2004
A, A
It appears Pedro has a few haters here too. Give it a rest people. So what if he were gay. This guy probably ranks in the top three athletes in Dominican history. This guy has a beautiful wife and I hope they have ten wonderful kids. Then maybe she'll get the ass and chest a couple of you haters want.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Maybe!

Perhaps he is not gay but rather a BUGARRON!. LOL.

Listen, the guy talks a little "girlie" sometimes but I don't think he is gay.

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
I met pedro a few years back in Eclipse on venezuela in santo domingo. He was wit a date and she looked ****ed as pedro was dancing and flirting with every girl in the place. If he is gay, he sure didn't look it that night.

NY1

Feb 26, 2002
That link from El Nacional also says that they've broken up:

Pero en el amor parece que no es su mejor momento ya que hasta hace pocos d?as manten?a un romance con el estelar lanzador de las Grandes Ligas, Pedro Mart?nez, y con el que presumiblemente contraer?a nupcias a finales de a?o, relaci?n que, seg?n amigos de la pareja, ha llegado a su final.

A.J.

Jan 2, 2002
She is cute - not stunning but looks like she has her stuff together. I don't see her as the typical trophy wife who has done nothing but look pretty all her life.

Pedro as far as I know through my friends is a stand up guy - not one of your typical ball players whose only past time is flashing their cash and trying to get into every females pants.