Schools teaching in English or ESL in Santiago

mariaobetsanov

Jan 2, 2002
I am woundering which school s are teaching English as the basic language fallowing the American system of education. This usually consist of Seven subject (Art Music and Gym rotate 2x usually each class), with the exception of pre-K,They are the only one the attend a half day. Are there any here and what kind of yearly cost.school days consisting 8:30 to 2:45 or 3:00 one hour for lunch and play time K-6. Math consist of pre-algebra etc.
ESL teaching about 1,000 basic words in about 10 wks.
I have seen the Students from el Dominico, the missing articles and incomplete sentences ....are a wounder who gives school their acreditationor lor permit . they never seen a line or tree diagram of a sentence.

nebraskamom

May 4, 2005
two possibilities for fully accredited american schools

santiago christian is completely english with about 25% of its students coming from the states and the rest are dominican students. it goes pre-k3 through high school. total about 500 students and spanish is taught mainly as a second language.
# 809-570-6140

new horizons is bilingual. half the classes completely in english including math, science, social studies and half in spanish. esl is taught as part of the curriculum and additional tutoring is available in spanish or english. prek2-6th grade now but adding a grade each year until through high school. #809-247-4915

send me a pm if you need more info.