Los Ciruelos

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
jaguarbob said:
where is LOS CIRUELOS???
bob
Los Ciruelos is a small town, just West of Montellano, accesed from La Gran Parada, leads to a river, where the town pretty much ends, then the road goes up to a large water reservoir on a mountain top, then the roads that lead from there are more like mule trails,
They recently built a large outdoor disco party joint in the South end of the town, where mostly Dominicans go.

jaguarbob

Bronze
Mar 2, 2004
Rocky,not knowing the north coast much,is this north or south of pop,how near or far to Sosua or Santiago???Had someone email me with a house for rent there...as I am looking for a long term rental...he is Swiss...
bob

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
jaguarbob said:
Rocky,not knowing the north coast much,is this north or south of pop,how near or far to Sosua or Santiago???Had someone email me with a house for rent there...as I am looking for a long term rental...he is Swiss...
bob
It is situated approx 2 miles South of the coastline.
In other words, if you were traveling from Sosua to POP, you would hang a left near La Gran Parada, which is the end of Montellano, then proceed southbound into the village.
The farthest part of the village couldn't be more than 4 miles South of the coast.
So it is East of POP and West of Sosua, near the middle, and starts on the South side of the highway.
Does that help situate it for you?
If not, don't be shy to say so.
I could try to find a map & mark it.
Regards, Marco.