Looking for Single Dominican Women in New England

T

Tom

Just curious what type of critical response I receive when this post is made.

Looking for single, young Dominican women in Boston or other New England area.

Tom

N

Natasha

Re: Looking for Single Dominican Women in New Engl

Tom,

ROFLOL!!!

I am sorry but I am already married (to an American), and I live in Arlington , VA anyway :-(

Natasha (LOL)

T

Tom

I just wanted to see what kind of commenst I could generate as compared to "Looking for single Dominican Men in Montreal"

Tom

D

Dee DeMusis

Hi there, Tommy--

Just a note to let yo and whomever else know : if you're looking for pretty, single Dominican women, there's a whole bunch here in NYc in Washington Heights.

Yur fellow Moosekisser

L

Lucy

I rarely post comments but enjoy reading the messages. You could probably hear me laughing, scouling or grunting at the messages from New England (I'm in Tampa). When I read your message, I commented to myself "What a brave man" LOL. Keep it up everyone - I love this board.

J

jerry

Hey Dee

Your from Maine also? What part?

Jerry

G

GRAHAM

How about "single Dominican women in England" dont see many over here and thats my loss

D

dayhiker

I live enar Boston

Tom I live near boston but I'm neither female or Dominican .. sorry, I just had to reply since all your replys were from woman that weren't from our area

B

Boston Granny

Hey Tom..3 out of 5 ain't bad!! I'm a single Boston female! To be more exact..a "single old Yankee Granny from Boston"! Not what you had in mind??...I don't want to relocate to Kuwait either....You're a HOOT Tom...keep it up...and Good Luck in your quest...whatever it may be.... ;-0 LOL

P

Papa Juan

I do not think that you live in New England. If you did; you would know the city of Lawrence, Ma. has close to 50% of population are from the D.R. Also that Boston; Jamaica Plain for example has many Dominican folks as well as several other cities such as Nashua and Manchester, NH.

T

Tom

Papa, you don't think so good

Well Papa, frankly I don't care what you think!! I live in the State of Maine, and you can't get much more "New England" than that.

If you took the time to read the entire thread, it was based on a "Joke" from all the posts of Canadian Women looking for "Dominican Men in Montreal."

So, you don't think too good, too bad

Tom

B

Bill MacDonald

Looking for Siamese cats in Siam!

Lighten up there Tom. If you posted the message as a joke that didn'y seem clearly writen to me! Even more the reason you should take all responces with a chuckle not a bite.

by the way, I too live in New England and Papa Juan is my Dad who retired to the DR.

T

Tom

No need, reply was justified

Clearly written or not, there is no excuse for "Papa Juan" to doubt my veracity where I state where I lived. He called me a liar and my respose was subdued if anything

Tom

P

Papa Juan

Checked my message to you, and could not find any mention of liar. Real Maine folks have a dry sense of style and dry wit.

T

Tom

lETS TRY COMPREHENSION 101. I ORIGINALLY STATED I LIVED IN NEW ENGLAND, YOU REPLIED"I do not think that you live in New England."

May I inquire what type of remark that was: either you are staing I am a liar or you dont, as I remarked, "think so good"

Tom

T

Tom

And a very low tolerance for ignorance from outsiders, especially those from Massachusetts