Dominican Relaxers

MORENABIENCHULA

Nov 18, 2005
;) Hey everyone, I get my hair done @ a dominican hair salon. My stylist had me try a new relaxer she had called LINAGE w/shea butter. Excellent relaxer. No breakage, no split ends, leaves hair smooth and shiny. But there is one problem, her relaxer price is usually $25 but the LINAGE is $50 because it's from D.R. I get a wash and set once a week and my hair relaxed every 2-3 months. This kinda cuts in to my hair care budget so she suggested I buy the relaxer in bulk and she'll charge me regular price. But, I can't find this relaxer anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find LINAGE w/shea butter.

MUCH LOVE PEOPLE :classic:

MeDominican

Nov 9, 2005
Where do you live?

MORENABIENCHULA said:
;) Hey everyone, I get my hair done @ a dominican hair salon. My stylist had me try a new relaxer she had called LINAGE w/shea butter. Excellent relaxer. No breakage, no split ends, leaves hair smooth and shiny. But there is one problem, her relaxer price is usually $25 but the LINAGE is $50 because it's from D.R. I get a wash and set once a week and my hair relaxed every 2-3 months. This kinda cuts in to my hair care budget so she suggested I buy the relaxer in bulk and she'll charge me regular price. But, I can't find this relaxer anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find LINAGE w/shea butter.

In the U.S.A., Optima is a chain of stores that carry professional hair products... You can find most Dominican Hair Care products in these stores. She suggested you buy the product... Did you asked her where she got it?

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Check your PM

MORENABIENCHULA said:

I have sent you a PM regarding this. product.
JOHN