2 bedroom condo needed-Cabarete/sosua

megamania

Sep 10, 2005
:ermm:
Anyone with any info on where a person could find a 2 bedroom condo near Cabarete or Sosua, I would like to hear from you.I do prefer on the water. I found a listing by Connie and Greg Wales, but they did not have a profile,therefore have no way to contact them. Anyone heard of them? Apparently they have a condo on beach in Cabarete.
Most of you on the forum will know that my plans for Ocean's Manor fell threw. I have posted other threads.
I am actively seeking other locations as my home resort doesn't seem to be doing too much for me. The more leads I have the better. Please know I have done several searches and some of you have been more than helpful. I have now narrowed my preferences to Cabarete and Sosua. I really do not want the all inclusive environment of Playa Dorada complex. We need two separate bedrooms as we are travelling with another couple. I have requested Hideaway Beach resort, but have not heard back from home resort. Our flights are booked for Jan 8-15, 2006.
Any of you that have already listed suggestions to me, please know that I have checked every single one out! Gracios!
Just thought someone else might have another idea.
Meg

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
megamania said:
:ermm:
Anyone with any info on where a person could find a 2 bedroom condo near Cabarete or Sosua, I would like to hear from you.I do prefer on the water. I found a listing by Connie and Greg Wales, but they did not have a profile,therefore have no way to contact them. Anyone heard of them? Apparently they have a condo on beach in Cabarete.
Most of you on the forum will know that my plans for Ocean's Manor fell threw. I have posted other threads.
I am actively seeking other locations as my home resort doesn't seem to be doing too much for me. The more leads I have the better. Please know I have done several searches and some of you have been more than helpful. I have now narrowed my preferences to Cabarete and Sosua. I really do not want the all inclusive environment of Playa Dorada complex. We need two separate bedrooms as we are travelling with another couple. I have requested Hideaway Beach resort, but have not heard back from home resort. Our flights are booked for Jan 8-15, 2006.
Any of you that have already listed suggestions to me, please know that I have checked every single one out! Gracios!
Just thought someone else might have another idea.
Meg

Greggs place is nice, www.encuentrobeachvilla.tk

megamania

Sep 10, 2005
Thanks Carina, I have already emailed them to see if there are any vacancies.
I do appreciate your help.
Meg