Free i minute call to USA and europe (Pc to phone lines)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Ok guys, since I am such a nice guy, I will let all you into a little secret.
Now you can make free one minute calls to any phone in USA for free and unlimited if you deposit 10 euros in your account.
Remember: to make 1 minute calls, you don't need to deposit anything. Just dial and talk. The calls are free to USA and many western european countries (land lines only).
Ex:
Austria
Denmark
Finland
Germany
Greece
Ireland
Luxembourg
Netherlands
Norway
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
United States

download the beta version of program from
www.voipbuster.com

Its spyware free and still in beta stage. Download the program, install it and then choose a password and login name. Now you are all set to make calls.
To call usa make sure you dial ex: +12124441212

It doesn't make it very clear but I understand that if you deposit 10 euros then you can make free calls to land lines to the listed countries above and if you make cell calls or calls to other countries then the money will be dedected from your account. Now as long as you have 10 euros in the acount, you can make unlimited free calls to the countries listed above and your 10 euros will stay intact.
I recomment DSL connection with this program. It works great. After 1 minute when you get cut off, just redial the number. Click redial and you are connected again. Its a good program.
Note; it will not work with dialup connection or with old slow computers.
Good luck.
Oh, please if you know more programs like this, list them because I make lots of calls to usa and I would like to make them free if possible.
Thanks in advance.
AZB

Willie

Sep 30, 2004
Seems like they intend to give Skype a run for the money.

Thanks for the info AZB. Cheapo:laugh:

Willie

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Ok guys and gals, I have just deposited 10 euros in to my account via Dominican credit card. It was all easy, just put in credit card # and secret code and thats that. Nothing else. Do not choose the paypal option if you are making a payment away from USA. Simply choose mastercard or visa and type away the number and secret code etc. Then you will have 10 euros shown in your account.
Since calling USA (along with many western european countries) is free. I used the program to call my friends and family all day yesterday. Talked for more than 3 hrs at various hours of the day and not one cent was deducted from my account.
Then I called UK and I was charged 1 cent / min. !0 mins of call cost me 10 cents. The sound quality is just as good as any normal phone. My 10 euros will not be wiped off after the month and I will be able to call USA and many western europran countries for free. As long as I have money in the account, It will be free to call USA.

Free countries are:
Austria
Denmark
Finland
Germany
Greece
Ireland
Luxembourg
Netherlands
Norway
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
United States
in addition there are many countries that only cost 1 cent / min. ex: UK, japan, australia and many more.
Enjoy.
AZB