Buying a House in Santo Domingo

Heythere

Feb 24, 2005
I am thinking of buying a house in Santo Domingo. I would like a detached house with some tranquility, a yard and security. I was thinking of prices up to $100,000 USD.

What do people think of Ciudad Modelo de Mirador Norte??

Any suggestions?

Other possible locations?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
In Santo Dominigo,For What You Want,

Try 200,000 US! and then go up!
I'll sell my house in Arroyo Hondo for 150,000 US paid in the US City of your choice! CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

mikeo1313

Nov 22, 2005
Personally property deals in DR are still decent but somewhat something of the past....

Guess what,, Ecuador, Panama, Colombia, Venezuela... no blackouts,, you get more for your buck,,, and let me not speak of the women,,, Venezuela has 5 miss universes.

Get around and you'll know what I mean.

sugar72

Nov 8, 2005
If you want a dettached house you need to go a bit up, since for that price what you could get is a nice apartment. A regular 3 bedroom in middle and upper middle class goes from 1,500 to whatever. Arroyo Hondo is seen as a nice neighbourhood, but since it is so big it also has its odd spots. You can also try Gazcue, Castellana, Mirador, Areas around the Nuñez de Caceres street or perhaps in front of the sea by Cacique, depends on your budget and way of living. I wouldnt recommend properties on the east side of the Ozama river or on the North of Kennedy Street (Except for Arroyo Hondo). Unless you agree with neighbors to set a watchman at the entry of your street usually each one is on its own and uses monitored alarms at home (you can get that for less than a thousand pesos a month).