Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default LIVE!. . . .from Sosua. . . .

OK we have the stream up and running. I will leave it on pretty much all day. I can't promise it will be more than a boring static camera but will try and pan around a bit and maybe get some DR1 legends to mug for the camera after they are drunk etc.

Right before the auction I will temporarily take the stream down to set it up to record an archive so people that missed it can chek it out. . . . .dawn. . . .lol.

Rumor has it we are over $5,000 already with the auctio and that rocks!

http://www.dr-tourist.tv/webcast.html

That is the link to view the stream. Let us know how it looks. I have seen some problems with opera browser and in even fewer cases FireFox but if you use IE you should be good to go!

I know Jan will watch all day and I hope you all are jealous that we are here sucking down ice cold Presidentes. . . . .even if it is raining every damn day;-)

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Coming through loud and clear Rafael.

Watch what you say people, you can be heard.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

I hear voices but people aren't moving. Is it my connection?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

It may be here. Eddy has a PC viewing the stream and displaying on TV and that may be bogging us down. I will look into it and if it is I will ask him to shut it down. Thanks for letting us know! We are sort of running blind here if we can't view the "live" strem without causing problems.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I shut down eddys pc and things seem to be a bit better. I just adjusted the audio and video bitrates to try and get a bit more headroom.

Post Thanks / Like

Am I missing something? There are some images of people on the page but are these the webcast? No sound.

Post Thanks / Like

It works perfect for a minute, then stops and trys to reconnect, but not with the same quality

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I,m sitting here at work in a snow storm watching this and it,s making me so jealous I want to jump on the next plane out of here.
    Can you scan out on the street and really send me off the deep end.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

We are doing some tweaking as the stream keeps hanging. I have stepped down the bandwidth a bit and we'll see if that helps. You guys are our eyes and ears so keep us informed of any problems etc.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Everything looks good on my end!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast