Tim is looking for a job!

TimInDR

Jun 4, 2005
www.prestigecarrentals.com
Hi all,

I've decided to part ways with my former company effective December 1.

I love them, and it is a great operation--they will continue to do well and provide the legendary service they are known for, but I was working with/for family and that became too much of an issue.

I can go back to the states and work... but I really don't want to. I'm going to stick around through December and hang out to see what happens.

If anyone has a North Coast opening, I'll entertain all offers. ;-)

In the mean time, I'm planning on moving back to the states in January.

Maybe I should write a resume? Gawd it's been a while!

Tim

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
badpiece33 said:
I hear that the Coral Marien has openings for the animacion team, And since you are already an establised Sanky you will be in your element. ;)

There's a thought.

I've got your t-shirt, Timmy. Will be happy to donate it back, if you need it. ;)

Seriously, good luck with the search.

Uh oh... maybe this section is scanned by prospective employers looking for great guys to do a great job somewhere. The t-shirt comment is a joke. Tim was kind enough to donate it for the Children's Benefit Auction.

Everyone who knows him would vouch for his qualities-- he would be an investment for business because people genuinely like him.

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
gatita_fiera said:
I was just at the coral marien, they seem short on animation. im applying myself.

That posting above was just an inside joke. :classic:

jackquontee

May 20, 2005
I really feel for you

I made a huge mistake once in putting together a "family" business. It was pure hell from day one. It's too bad to see you go, but if that's what's best for you, then that's what needs to be done. I will have to say that it was a real pleasure dealing with you when I was there last, and the company will surely be on the losing end. I hope things work out for you, and I wish you well.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
carina said:
That posting above was just an inside joke. :classic:
Did you mean that posting above or that posting above that posting?:)

I know what you meant.

gatita_fiera

Dec 16, 2005
no its true,when i was there i got offered a job.i just came back from there on tuesday..im heading down there in a couple of weeks again