Looking For Home

B

bslcouple

I am currently viewing Residencial Casa Linda located on the North Coast of the Dominican Republic between Sosua and Cabarete.

The homes look beautiful. Can anyone tell me about them. What is the property taxes there. Is nudity allowed on your villa?

amy2761

Island Body
Mar 16, 2003
www.dr1.com
bslcouple said:
Is nudity allowed on your villa?

Surely not on top! But I'm pretty sure nobody would complain if you were nude INSIDE the villa, with the doors closed and curtians pulled shut. :D

Stay well,
Amy

B

bslcouple

Amy,

That would hardly be fun. Since I am a nudist I certainly enjoy the sunshine.

So if I buy my own villa, I would not be allowed to sunbathe at my own pool in the nude??

Princess

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
bslcouple said:
Amy,

That would hardly be fun. Since I am a nudist I certainly enjoy the sunshine.

So if I buy my own villa, I would not be allowed to sunbathe at my own pool in the nude??

Princess

You might get a quicker and more accurate response if you address your question to the owners of Casa Linda.

JanH

Dec 26, 2002
yes, you can sunbathe nude in most villas' pools in Phases I and II. the yards are completely screened on all sides by thick vegetation or walls.

Phase III's houses are newer and vegetation hadn't got quite high or thick enough yet.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
JanH said:
yes, you can sunbathe nude in most villas' pools in Phases I and II. the yards are completely screened on all sides by thick vegetation or walls..
And the cameras are for research purposes only...

NorthCoast

Dec 6, 2005
My First Post on the forum. I have also been to this site. You only asked about property taxes, and nude sunbathing. Have you done much research on this development, as well as other locations? As I am sure you are aware, SeaHorse Ranch is just a few minutes further down the road. But such high prices!!! Truthfully, if I had the money, I suppose I would buy there. Anyways, why do you think you would want to buy at Residencial, and are you looking to buy an existing villa, or build new.

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
NorthCoast said:
My First Post on the forum. I have also been to this site. You only asked about property taxes, and nude sunbathing. Have you done much research on this development, as well as other locations? As I am sure you are aware, SeaHorse Ranch is just a few minutes further down the road. But such high prices!!! Truthfully, if I had the money, I suppose I would buy there. Anyways, why do you think you would want to buy at Residencial, and are you looking to buy an existing villa, or build new.
Telling a person looking at homes at Casa Linda is like telling somebody looking to buy a Ford to go look at Mercedes. Certainly everyone would prefer Sea Horse over Casa Linda, but there can be a 10 fold difference in price, not to mention ongoing costs,

NorthCoast

Dec 6, 2005
Hello Howmar, You are right in the difference in costs! Didn't mean to suggest that anyone should bother looking at Sea Horse Ranch. However, I feel it is somewhat useful to know who your neighbors are. I would prefer to have SHR as neighbors than some slummy development (hope there aren't many in this area) and it ain't a bad thing that some of their facilities (equestrian, tennis) are made available to non-residents for a fee.