Info on Luxury Villa

Voicer

Jan 16, 2003
I am considering renting Villa Don Juan, Sol De Plata Gardens, Sosua for one month. It is associated with Breezes Resorts. Is anybody familiar with this 'Villa'? Any information about this rental property would be greatly appreciated.

joecanada

Jan 15, 2004
Not familiar with it, but no doubt someone better acquainted will have an opinion in a little while.

In the meantime, if you're looking for luxury villa rentals, give some thought to sea horse ranch as well, in the same area.

www.sea-horse-ranch.com

megamania

Sep 10, 2005
Hi there. I went through the process of looking at so many different apartments, condos, villas, etc. All by internet, reviews, personal opinions of people from this board.
I ran across a woman who was sooooo helpful. Her name is Rimma. She had a number of very lovely places. In my situation it didn't work out, but just another option that I happened to come across that you might want to check out.

www.sunnyvillaholidays.com
Good luck with your search.
Meg

singletravel

Oct 13, 2003
If your interested in something at SeaHorse Ranch and brand new (Mr. DR1 can vouche for it :)) at a reduce price (you rent from me the owner, not the office and save) look at:

www.shr84.com

and includes two full time attendentants and fast dsl

Singletravel

P.S. Girl in pool not included :) :) :)