Make you all jealous live cam from Playa Vista in Boca.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Thanks for the live cam. If you leave it running, you might see me there on Friday.

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
Maybe you could be our own live-cam reporter... but would you mind to move us to the beach area and place a fria beside the camera! :classic:

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Rafael, is there anyway to improve the sound. At first I thought it might be my computer, but listening to the feed of the Thanksgiving Auction on a different computer, I had the same problem. Even with my computer and the player set at maximum volume, all the voices are muffled.

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
Damn!

rafael said:
http://www.dr-tourist.tv/webcast.html

We are streaming live from Playa Vista In boca chica for a little bit. I'll be here for a bit working and will leave the camera streaming of anyone needs a taste of the beach in the DR!.
thats AWESOME bro! i am very impressed! I just got back from DR! I was in Boca Chica from nov 21st through nov 26th....seeing this live stream is making me thirst for beer and catch some rays...ahhh im going back soon! LOL
later

Jaime aka el Millonario:beard:

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
Unfortunately unless I hooked up an extrenal mic, audio will be a bit chaotic. I have wireless mics here but at Eddys eddy used a mic for the auction and it woulod have been tough to have them use 2 of them. We will get better along the way.

We are leaving in a bit but may try to stream from Hotel El Caucho in a few minutes.

sunman6

Jun 9, 2002
HELLO!
I'm sitting in Playa Vista checking email and watching the live stream... pretty darned cool! Time for a swim, now... I'll wave to you from the beach!
Janice