Arh I Didnt Want To Leave!

Reece

Sep 8, 2005
Hello All
I have just returned from 2 weeks in paradise (sosua). I cannot believe how friendly all the people are, and truly had the time of my life (and so did my partner and her parents)! The weather was excellent although it rained a couple of times i found plenty of things to do ;)
I just wanted to thank all of you who were kind enough to post replys to all my questions because if it wasnt for you,i probably would have not strolled the streets as frequently as i did, i felt completly safe the whole time and thats saying something as there are places where i live in london that you just cant go with out running the risk of being mugged!
I found lovely places to eat and drink outside the AI, and the peoples attitudes and second to none.
Thanks all and if any 1 has any questions about trips and tours let me no as i did almost all of them and dont just use the reps there are plenty of friendly locals who will give you the same tour,with more humor and at a much lower cost.
Regards Reece
P.S Escott keep up the good work, i love your blog

Corporal cod

Jan 12, 2005
This is so refreshing to hear from a fellow brit, and not mentioning sankies or safety issues. I am so glad that you enjoyed your trip to the dominican republic and it sounds as if you will be returning.

Reece

Sep 8, 2005
yes i will, infact as soon as possible and as often! I absolutly loved it, it was completly out of this world!

Reece

Sep 8, 2005
LOL, nope but dont worry folks i fully intend on returning ASAP!
So for all you locals make sure we no who and where you are so we can meet up lol
Regards Reece