Caribbean Ocean Adventures

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
Caribbean Ocean Adventures, Dominican Republic’s largest water based excursion company seeks enthusiastic outgoing people with good public relations skills for various positions including beach check-in, reservations, marketing and sales, and bartenders for the boats.

Seasonal and permanent positions available in Playa Dorada/Puerto Plata and Punta Cana.

Caribbean Ocean Adventures is the combined name for the wellknown companies of Freestyle Catamarans, Gone Fishing, Aquatic Speedboats and Kontiki Party Cruise, all with same owner.

All positions within the company deal directly with the public and therefore enthusiasm is a must and a working knowledge of English, and/or French, and/or Spanish would be helpful but not essential for the right candidate.

If you are looking for some time away, some fun in the sun while you work, we have a great position for you so come and join our team!

Our motto is: Work hard and play hard!

So if this sounds like you, contact us today and tell us about yourself, your previous experiences for the position you are applying for and a photo.
Minimum age 19 years.

Email: freestylecats@yahoo.ca
Contact person: Mike Evans

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
I am getting emails and pms about these postions.

Please, if you have interest in the above positions, send an email, with resume and picture as per above, addressed to Mike Evans.

It is the only way to apply.

Last edited:

veve

Dec 11, 2005
I sent you email with my CV and picture. Please tell me more abouth this job offer..

Thankx