Media Gallery update Dec

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Wow, I don't know who Norbert is but that is the nicest wedding outfit I have ever seen on a man. ;)

It suits the Caribbean weather for sure. I always wondered how men could stand the heat in a regular suit or tux.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Wendy A

what a sweet looking girl. ;)

and who are the blondes with no names?

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
I agree Anna...only if Norbert would have a little bit of a tan, that outfit would have looked even better!!!

Nice pics!

MQ

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Very nice pics, but you people who don't send Wud your names along with the photos need to...it's nice to put a name to a face.

Laurapasinfan (or whatever) totally doesn't look like what I'd imagined :classic: ;) . Anyone whose real name is Bob and pen name is Laura...well, I just wasn't expecting such a manly man! Pleasantly surprised, for sure! :classic: :classic: :classic:

Trina, delighting in my little world of blondehood...

wendy_s

Oct 26, 2005
Anna Coniglio said:
Wendy A

what a sweet looking girl. ;)

and who are the blondes with no names?

Aww, thanks Annna! That's very nice of you to say. :classic:

Bob: Laurapasinfan is a fan of Laura Pasin

Norbert has been in the DR for over 2 years, he is an instructor for sailboards and on the animation staff at Viva Tangerine Cabarete. He originally hails from Budapest, I had lunch with him a couple of time while I was there in Cabarete. He is a fine young gentleman, his mom sent in the pic, she can be and is proud of her young sibling.

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Hlywud said:

I was saying that he was calling himself Laura in jest, (realizing that he is a Laura Pasini fan) delighting in my blondeness, as I said. But thanks!

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Hlywud said:
Norbert has been in the DR for over 2 years.

I guess he doesn't tan then.

Good looking boy you got there mama.

Last edited:

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
Oh MY!!! I totaly looked at the photos wrong the first time...and thought that Anibelka had hooked herself a domincan hottie....and was ready for a sankie story in a few months....

I am sorry..just had to share that. Made me chuckle when i realized i was wrong

Congrats to the great looking couple!!!!!

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
It sound's like more than one person is getting hot over Norbert. Lucky Anibelka. Congratulations on the marriage.

Sep 19, 2005
is it too late to change my tag ? ha ha ha......as it is the name was too long and I had to leave out the "U" in Pausini.......

ok I am gonna break the stride, I am not feeling the love for the groom's outfit.( hey put the knives down!!!)...and i hope its not a jealous guy thing..well i admited it aint...so it aint..ha ha ha..BUT i am thining it belittles the marriage somehow, makes it a show .......but I guess to somepeople that it exactly WHAT THEY want....happens to movie stars all the time doing wierd stuff... the bride looks wonderful, I wish them the best. sorry to throw mud on the wedding dress---so to speak!!!!!

PS and I didnt say this to get on AZB's good side.....I couldnt find it if i wanted to Ha ha ha ha....bob......

wendy_s

Oct 26, 2005
The blondes look like they're really young. Hope they're not any of the many young girls who've posted on here with a sankie story. Too bad they didn't put a name or description to go with their photo.

I've actually just had a chance to go through the whole Photo Gallery and it's definitely nice to put faces to the names...AZB, Hillbilly, CCCCCCCCCCC, Anna, Trina and the rest of the gang.

Nice to 'meet' you all! ;)

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Wendy A. said:
The blondes look like they're really young. Hope they're not any of the many young girls who've posted on here with a sankie story. Too bad they didn't put a name or description to go with their photo.

I've actually just had a chance to go through the whole Photo Gallery and it's definitely nice to put faces to the names...AZB, Hillbilly, CCCCCCCCCCC, Anna, Trina and the rest of the gang.

Nice to 'meet' you all! ;)

You too, finally! Great pic!!!

expatsooner

Bronze
Aug 7, 2004
Hlywud said:

Norbert has been in the DR for over 2 years, he is an instructor for sailboards and on the animation staff at Viva Tangerine Cabarete. He originally hails from Budapest, I had lunch with him a couple of time while I was there in Cabarete. He is a fine young gentleman, his mom sent in the pic, she can be and is proud of her young sibling.

I didn't realize Norbert was from Arkansas.

Sorry I couldn't resist making a silly joke at a simple mistake. ;)

I can agree that the young blondes should have sent in a name or description, but I posted them anyhow! Young snot nosed kids having fun in the DR. Now I know I am going to get flamed for the comment but one must look very close at the pictures.

Kleenex anyone

wendy_s

Oct 26, 2005
Hlywud said:
I can agree that the young blondes should have sent in a name or description, but I posted them anyhow! Young snot nosed kids having fun in the DR. Now I know I am going to get flamed for the comment but one must look very close at the pictures.

Kleenex anyone

LOLOLOLOLOL - I noticed that too but I was trying not to comment on it...:laugh: