Looking for ANY dominican motorcycling info.

CanadianPhil

Nov 29, 2005
Every other country where I go, it is very easy to find dirt biking info.

Info like:
Where to rent. What model bikes are available. What trails are reccomended. Where are the other enthusiasts to meet up with and get shown around and socialize with. pictures. stories.

Can't find ANYTHING on dominican motorcycling.

Does anyoe have any links to sites with pictures? stories? info? anything?
Or, even better - anyone here like adventure motorcycling? Want to share your pics and stories?

Thanks a lot,
Phil Jensen
Canada

Kiwicanuck

Dec 4, 2004
www.kiwicanuck.com
dirt biking

I can not offer a lot of information regarding dirt biking in the D.R. but here is the little I do know. As I don't see any other replies to your question yet and this board is about trying to be helpful with useful information to those seeking help I thought I should respond as I have had so much help with great info from here.

I do know that the Voramar Hotel in Sosua does have dirt bikes that they rent out for day trips out into the mountains and river arear's. I have seen several times German tourist's take off for day trips on there bikes in the last two years.

Thats the best I can do.

Bruce

Sep 19, 2005
as well this may not be along the lines your looking for( i think you want oraganizations and or groups to hook up with, not just rental outfits), but anyway at the not so best hotel in the DR the Coral Hilton between San Pedro De Macoris and Boca Chica they have an outfit there that rents four wheelers and dirtbikes. They seem to have a vast trail system you can ride on, across rte 3 from the hotel . good luck...bob