Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Lunch in Cabarete

What is a good place for lunch in Cabarete? Anything like Bailey's in Sosua where you get a good lunch for a good price?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you get anything for a good price in Cabarete ?

Island Body
    Post Thanks / Like

Sandro's has been a long-standing fav of mine ..... all they've got is Dominican food although it's mighty good

Friends (or Friendly's??) right next to Dick's Bakery is also good - their salads and sandwiches rock.

Stay well,
    Amy

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default If you're looking for a great lunch on the beach....

Quote Originally Posted by Ken
    What is a good place for lunch in Cabarete? Anything like Bailey's in Sosua where you get a good lunch for a good price?
    ....between late Dec and mid March, stop at Tom and Mary's Bistro de Casa Playa. The food's great and you can't beat the price.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

My favorite place for lunch is EZE. Daily special of salad or wrap plus drink for 168 pesos

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Ken,

After the Esso station on the right there is a Verizon Cellular tower. Make a right turn just before on a dirt road going right. There is a sign in German. It is about 30 meters on the left,a white building. Here is a very good restaurant, the food is excellent and the price is very reasonable. To me this beats Bailys. You can even get Potato Pancakes for 130 RD.

Closed Tuesday.

The chef is Bavarian and the menu is large. You will be the only non-German.